Baby, I Can Feel Your Halo

"Hit me like a ray of sun • Burning through my darkest night • You're the only one that I want • Think I'm addicted to your light.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find myself being spooned and it feels peaceful to be in the arms of someone you extremely adore. The rays of the Sun were shining on my face as I was getting comfortable with the bed I was sleeping in.

Wait, who's bed am I sleeping on? I look down and my eyes widened to my surprise to find a tan-colored arm around my waist. I quickly turn to see a beautifully sculpted body adorned with dark brown spiked hair and olive green eyes. HUHHH? What is Hajime doing here?

I scream loudly only to awaken myself out of the bed. I turn to my right and I see another work of art with his muscular hand around my waist, adorned by hazel eyes, lighter skin, and black messed up hair, unaware of the nightmare that I just had as he was still asleep. Oh, thank goodness. I slept with Tetsurō last night, no one else.

I turn in his direction, lie down and use my left hand to caress his cheek, entangle my legs with his and stare at him, softly smiling.

He then opens his eyes and looks at me, smiling back. His hazel eyes that were gleaming with the help of the Sun's rays were so alluring that I wished that I never wanted this moment to end.

"Ira," he calls out to me as if he was singing a song. "Hey, Tetsu," I reply, using the same hand that was caressing his cheek to cup it and I rest my forehead against his. I feel my heart beating faster than usual. If I were to be able to trap a moment in time and space and treasure it forever, it would be this moment.

"I wish this moment could stay, Tetsu," you sighed.
"Me too, Ira." He replies, then wakes up, puts his hands on my shoulders, and props me up to face him. "But there's one thing we can try, for now," he looks into my eyes and says one of those corny science pick-up lines to ask me out, with a smirk.

"Are you a carbon sample? 'Cause I want to date you."

"Ow," he then says later, as I smack his arm hard, laughing. "Tetsu, you're lucky that you're made of Copper and Tellurium. Because you're CuTe," and I stick my tongue out playfully, causing us to cackle louder than usual. I like being silly with him.

"Alright then." Tetsu says, clapping his hands once, then continuing to talk, "We're going to Miyagi on the 12th 'cause of the Firefly festival, right? Shall we consider that as a first date or..."

"I came in like a wrecking ball,
I never hit so hard in love..."

My eyes widened as my phone rang out of nowhere, causing Tetsurō to cackle at my choice of song as my ringtone. I glare at him, causing him to say, "okay, okay, I'm sorry," while laughing continuously. I can't help that I still have my favorites from the 2010s okay?

I smile, being unable to stay angry with him for long, only to widen my eyes in shock.

Video call from Shūji Hatoyama

Oh shoot, that's one of the few things I don't like about my advisor. He always, always, has to be on the video call. "Babe, shush! Be quiet. Where is my change of clothes?" I call out to Tetsu, shaking his body. "They're in the almirah, Ira." He whines as he goes back to sleep. Why does my advisor call me on a Sunday?

I quickly change into a pair of clothes, but they seem too loose on me, and I'm wondering what just happened. I quickly text my advisor that I'll freshen up and call him. So I did, and he seemed to be rather in a chirpy mood.