Leave the Door Open 🍋

A/N: Before I forget to mention, this chapter has a smut section which I've designated with 🍋, so minors, ignore it and do not interact. Please and thank you so much, my dear readers ❤️
——————————————————————————-
"....I ain't playing no games,
Every word that I say is coming straight from the heart
So if you tryna lay in these arms
... I'ma leave the door open"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo's POV

As the car stops, the jerk causes me to open my eyes and acknowledge that we've arrived home. I remember Akira telling me I was so blessed to have a massive house like this. But she isn't aware that most of the time I was actually lonely. Like I wanted this house as a symbol of accomplishing my dreams, but without having someone to share it with, the house felt like an empty shell.

At least, until now.

"Ira," I cried out to her, using my thumb to caress her cheek as she opened her eyes. God, she's so beautiful.

"Yes, Tetsu," she softly calls out my name, opening her eyes and tenderly smiling at me.

"We're home," I responded, kissing her forehead. Her smile becomes livelier like she wanted this as well.

"Yusuf sahib?" She calls out to my chauffeur, who is now like a friend to her.

"Yes, Akira ji. I'll take you back to your place tomorrow," Yusuf replied in what sounded like Hindi, smiling as he opened the door, allowing us to leave the car and enter the house. I nod to him in gratitude.

"Have a pleasant night, Yusuf sahib," she replies, grinning as we enter the house.

Okay, I can't believe she's with me. I've got to treat her right. I've got to... Suddenly she breaks my train of thought and asks me, "Um, Tetsu, what about my.."

"Change of clothes? Don't worry. Have bought you some nightwear for tonight and some casual wear for tomorrow. I've got you." I grin. Although I was going to give them to her on her birthday, I'm pleased I can give those clothes to her now.

"Okay then." She reacts, unzipping her gorgeous boots at the entrance. "In that case, I'm going to go for a shower. My whole body is beat. I'll leave the door open for you," she winks at me as she gives me an indirect invitation, and heads on to my restroom. I know it's going to be a long night.

Akira's POV

Does this seem rushed? Guess it does. There have been days where I've been thinking of Tetsu. I want to touch him the way I explored him during the flight. Then again, I'd like something more than what I'm feeling, something real. Still, I can't imagine this handsome guy would ever be interested in me.

What's more, is that he's kind to everyone. He's passionate about volleyball in a way that he can impart his knowledge to others. He pays attention to every detail and has got his ammunition ready on his tongue through his sass and sarcasm. I'm sure that he's the kind to stand up for the things he likes. But I wonder, would he consider me special?

I notice the Echo Dot in his restroom and ask it to play "Leave the Door Open" on a loop. Also, I unzip my jeans and shirt, peel everything off, including my panty, unhook my brassiere and turn on the shower. I also leave the restroom door open so that he can enter. That way, we can save the environment.

(you can start listening to the song now)

As I enter the shower, the warm water splashes on my face, through my hair, down my body, as I feel every inch of myself. When I come to my waist, I hold it, only to feel disappointment creep into me.