An incorrect quotes chapter because uni is almost here plus you are all the best

Hi!

So university for me is starting tomorrow, and because of that, I would be focusing on that. If I were honest, I feel nervous about returning for another semester and wish the break would last forever.

So here we are :D

I want to thank you all for the responses you made on the author-note-like chapter, "so um...hi". I was nervous about announcing Zodiac Street as a secondary project rather than its usual main project phase, especially when the book has a lot of chapters and has been worked on for years. And I'm grateful for your understanding, cause as one person said in that chapter the zodiac community has understanding readers and the authors don't need to worry about breaks- even though they technically still worry.

So to thank you all (and to also put out something forth before university and before you could scream "WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE"), this chapter is an incorrect quotes chapter! Credits to the owners of these quotes.

Enjoy!

--- (No Bob today, he is having a quick break)

LIZZY: How would you like your coffee?

SKYLER: Dark and bitter as my soul...

LIZZY (to AIKA near the coffee machine): I need one vanilla latte with extra cream and sugar!

---

CLEO: It's a beautiful day outside :0

LEO: Not as beautiful as me~ (poses)

CLEO:

CLEO: B o i-

---

VINCENT: My can opener is broken.

CAMERON: So it's a can't opener?

VINCENT:

VINCENT: Seriously not marrying you

---

SAM, directing an acting scene: If I would've told you your reaction wouldn't have been genuine. And Pete, you're a terrible actor.

PETE: Excuse me, I can act!

SAM: Everyone thinks they can act. In the end, you're just a pretty face.

PETE: Oh you think I'm pretty? :)

SAM: Pretty stupid.

---

GILBERT: Oh hey, Sabrina... what are you doing here.

SABRINA: On the contrary, what are YOU doing here? This is my house after all.

---

SIENNA: I'm sorry I ate your skittles :(

SABRINA, smiling: I'm sorry I pushed you off the bench.

SIENNA: It's okay.

SIENNA:

SIENNA: Wait. When did you?

(SABRINA pushes SIENNA off the bench)

SIENNA, getting up: I deserved that.