66|| The Best Vacay Ever #1: Another roadtrip! :D

So school is almost coming which means I have to spend time studying. I will still update, just not frequent as used to. This doesn't apply to Zodiac Street, this applies to other books as well. So if a book that isn't on hold is taking a while to update. You know why.

Also a heads up, I have a couple of couple scenes in mind and they'll appear throughout the vacation.

•.:°××°:.•

Two days after the restaurant incident, everyone was preparing for the vacation. Everyone had brought food as well as new clothing for the holiday (no one brought new swimsuits since they all decide it would be a good idea to use the ones they already had).

The group had also hired a beach house, booked rooms at a hotel as well as hiring a bus (since some zodiacs wanted to ride on the same vehicle as a large group and everyone agreed) for the time being. The group had also planned out the travel routes and week.

It is now 4:30 am on a Monday and Vincent woke up from his phone alarm. The male hopped out of his bed looked around his room hoping Cameron and Tyler wouldn't wake up. He then quickly got himself ready and changed into a plain red shirt with denim jeans. He also got his luggage ready and quickly wrote a message on a yellow sticky note.

After getting ready the male swiftly (and quietly) walked out of his room (making sure to stick the sticky note on Cameron's bedroom door to collect his luggage for him) and made his way to the front foyer. When he got there, the Virgo male got out his phone and messaged Ms Florence.

Why is Vincent getting ready early and waiting for Ms Florence? He was assigned to pick up the bus and drive it to Zodiac Street, and Vincent requested Ms Florence to drive him to the bus the day before the vacation. Thankfully, the teacher accepted the request.

A few minutes passed and Vincent got a message from Ms Florence. The male opened the front door - making sure to close it behind him- and stepped out, noticing Ms Florence in her car. Vincent waved at the female before walking over and hopping in the passengers seat.

"Thanks for doing this, even if it meant waking up early to do it." Vincent smiled, buckling her seatbelt.

"You know, you should be the one to thank. If I wasn't given the request yesterday, I would've not slept early and instead come late." the teacher laughed lightheartedly. She then started the vehicle before backing the car onto the road and driving to their destination. Vincent gazed out the window and decided to start a conversation.

"How's Lucas by the way?"

"Lucas?" Ms Florence asked before giving a warm smile, "He's going well. Says he wants to hang out with you guys more. He has found new friends now."

"That's great to hear." Vincent smiled, "I can't believe his old friends. Not being his friend for who he is."

"Eh, I never really liked his old friends, but I respect Lucas' choice," Ms Florence admitted, "Um, Vincent? Can you pull up the directions to wear the bus hire place is."

"Sure," Vincent nodded before pulling out his phone and going on the maps app for directions, "Just down the road and then turn left."

"Alright, thank you. Just remind me when we have to do."

"Will do Ms Florence."

"Vincent, you know you can call me Fiona. You finished school after all."

Vincent nodded, "I know, but I feel really comfortable calling you 'Ms Florence'."

Ms Florence smiled, "Very well Vincent. Very well."

•.:°××°:.• (Bob is asleep, shhhhhh!)