40|| Uh oh (Part 2)

So I accidentally made last chapter Chapter 40 instead of Chapter 39.... whoops. I fixed it now, don't worry. This means there will be 10 chapters left till the 50th chapter special!

•.:°××°:.• (SURPRISE! Bob has got you a plate of donuts! :D)

"I THREW A WISH IN A WELL" Leo sang loudly.

"DON'T ASK ME, I'LL NEVER TELL!" Alyssa sang along, "Skyler, sing along!"

"I looked to you as it fell..." Skyler frowned in a monotone voice from the driver's seat.

"AND NOW YOU'RE IN MY WAY!" the two fire signs yelled making Vivian cover her ears.

Currently the five zodiac signs are in Skyler's car listening to 'Call Me Maybe' on the raio. Skyler is taking the wheel while Carol in the passengers seat looking out the window. Leo, Alyssa and Vivian however were sitting at the three seats at  the back of the car (poor Vivian had to be seated between Leo and Alyssa who were screaming the lyrics out). So far the car is parked at the park parking lot. Vivian and Skyler were annoyed while Carol is looking out the window in a joyful mood.

"HEY I JUST MET YOU!" Leo sang, skipping a part of the song, "AND THIS IS CRAZY."

"SO HERE'S MY NUMBER!" Alyssa smiled, swaying side to side. She then turned to Vivian to finish the song.

".....So call me maybe."

Skyler sighed an turned to Carol, "How are you okay with the screaming? Like you are just smiling while they are singing the song."

Carol's hands reached for her ears and she got out two earbuds, she then turned to Skyler, "Hm?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"So you're telling us you were wearing EARBUDS the entire time?" Vivian yelled from the backseat.

"Yeah." Carol giggled, "I was thinking."

"About what~?" Alyssa teased, raising an eyebrow. Carol whipped her head towards the Aries female.

"What was that suppose to mean Aly?"

"Oh you know... the expected." Leo played along. He and Alyssa then did a fist bump and then started to sream the lyrics to 'Raining Tacos' (IT'S RAINING TACOS FROM OUT OF THE SKY)

"You Crazy Squad members are so dirty-minded..." Vivian facepalmed, shaking her head.

"Everyone is dirty-minded.... except Cleo but that will change~" Alyssa then crackle an rubbed her hands together. Leo mimicked the female by doing the same action.

"You know what, I am not going to question further on this conversation." Vivian sighed.

"You know Vivian... I was thinking about something while the others were singing," Carol pointed out, making Vivian turn to her, "You know how we both have a little sister each, right? I was thinking we can host a Big Sibling vs Little Sibling competiton."

"What do you mean by that?" Vivian asked.

"Like.... just for a day. Those who have either a younger sibling or an olerr sibling will invite them over to Zodiac Street to o some activities." Carol smiled, "It'll be team Older Sibling against team Younger Sibling. There'll be activities such as dodgeball, trivia and even a relay race!"

"That sounds fun and it's such a great idea!" Vivian agreed. Carol nodded back in excitement.

"AND IT'S THE BEST IDEA YET." Carol then sighed, "It'll be you against Cleo, me against Kate.... but wait that isn't enough."