62|| Oh god, again? (Part 3)

So the Christmas Special will be coming up, and I have planned something for it, so I am excited.

Also, hope you enjoy the chapter. Let me know if you do.

Also I have planned another vacation for the group (they love travelling, what more is there to say?). They have already travelled 

•.:°×═⭐ 🌟═×°:.•  (Now Zoe and Jay are going to buy a present for Bob)

Levin is sitting on a bench at a park. No one around him because they were his villainization form. Already Levin had scared a couple of children. Unfortunately, the voice inside Levin's head had successfully persuaded him to believe they were running away because they were starstruck for Levin.

Now, the Libra male is taking a break from his 'fame'. The male looked around the areaan noticed it was snowing. The voice inside his head kept mumbling.

"Good job Levin, you did your job well." the voice finally announced.

"What do you mean? I scared children away. Everyone is terrified of me."

"But still," the voice heard Levin grunt, "At least you are louder than before."

".... I guess you're right about that."

"I'm always right. Now come on, break time is over. Let's walk around the park some more."

"But I'm cold."

"And? You can keep warm by walking."

Levin nodded and did just that. But little did he know,  Lily, Phoebe and Tyler were watching him from a bush.

"Ok, so what's the plan Lily?" Tyler asked the Leo female.

"Plan?" Lily questioned.

"Don't tell me you haven't got a plan.." Phoebe frowned.

Lily did a dramatic gasp, "I did so got a plan ready!"

Phoebe and Tyler crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow in an 'you-don't-have-a-plan' expressions on their faces. Lily sighed.

"Ok, I don't have a plan, but we can make one." Lily sighed, "Just so you know, I have no ideas. You?"

"My mind is thinking of cookies at the moment," Tyler admitted. Lily just facepalmed.

"I think I have a plan, but it may not be good." Phoebe mumbled. The Pisces female then smiled, "But I may as well tell you guys. But first, we need food." 

The girl turned and noticed a supermarket  near the park. The girl pointed towards it, "From there."

Tyler and Lily turned to the supermarket and bit their lips. They then turned to Phoebe and gave her a nod, hoping her plan would actually work.

•.:°×═⭐ 🌟═×°:.• (Jay has brought Bob a new laptop for Christmas while Zoe has got Bob an expensive watch.)

"HNGH.... WHERE IS CAMERON WITH THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS?" Vivian yelled.

She along with Alyssa, Giselle, Colin, Carol, Vincent, Lizzy, Sabrina, Sam, Cleo, Arlen, Aika and Pete were in  House 8's living room decorating it for Christmas. Alex, Gilbert, Leo and Skyler are outside decorating the front of the house for the holiday. As for Tahlia an Cameron, they are nowhere to be found. 

So far they have already set up the tree with christmas ornaments on it already. Currently the group are putting up tinsel on the Christmas tree along with stockings near the fireplace (which stretched out towards the wall nearby). They have also put up an inflatable snowman outside....  of course they have to put that up...