56|| Another chaotic situation, what can you expect?(Part 3)

So the last chapter was updated. I published the chapter and no one got the notif. So if you didn' t read Part 2, go do it now before getting to Part 3.

And the next chapter is the Halloween chapter special. It may, or may not be late, but just to specify.

Also, my end of year exams is coming up so updates will take longer. I want to thank you all for your patience and I am sorry I can't update quickly. 

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.• (Bob is riding a motorbike :0)

"I can't believe this," Vincent complained as he steered the steering wheel of his car. 

He, Leo, Cameron as well as Baby Evie in her baby seat, were all in the car driving to the area. Vincent is at the drivers' seat while Leo is in the passengers' seat on the "Find My" app. Cameron and Evie, however, are in the backseat having fun together. Cameron is busy pulling funny faces while the baby cooed and laughed at him. The baby had also played with a stuffed bunny as she cooed.

"What can't you believe?" Leo asked the Virgo male.

"I can't believe the air and water signs ran away." Vincent stopped the car at a red light, "I hoped that they would stay in their spots, BUT NO."

"I mean... we did a similar thing. But we left together." 

"That's true... and they had to catch us."

"Mhm." Leo nodded, "You, Vivian and Tahlia planned to do something to the scho-"

"LALALALALALALALALA DON'T REMIND ME!" Vincent interrupted.

"You little b-"

"LEO! WE HAVE A BABY HERE!" Cameron hissed, gesturing to the baby next to him. 

The baby cooed back. She waved around her toy before dropping it and bursting into a wail. Vincent sighed. "Cameron?"

"On it," Cameron replied, picking up the toy. He gave the plush animal to the baby earning a babble in response. Leo smiled warmly.

"You know, now I see why you two are a couple. You both have each other's backs."

"No, I am just asking Cameron to do a deed since Baby Evie can't reach down to pick up her toy," Vincent emphasised with a frown. He started the car again after the traffic light turned green. The male then turned the car to the right after a while.

"Still. You're gay." Leo shrugged. 

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY.'

"Vinny, there's a group chat called 'Vincent is Gay' and you should accept that already." Cameron pointed out. Evie gurgled as she gripped onto Cameron's finger.

"..."

"See, proves our point." Leo smiled. He then looked out the window, "Now where are Skyler, Gilbert, Lizzy and Arlen again?"

"I checked 'Find My' and they are at-" Cameron answered before Vincent cut him off.

"Don't tell me they are going skydiving!" 

"They're not going skydiving."

"Parachuting?"

"Not that too."

"Zorbing?"

"What's that?"

"'It's when you are in this inflatable yet see-through ball and when you move around, you also move around the ball you are in. It's like a hamster in a hamster ball." Leo answered for Vincent, "I had tried it before with my sister, it's really fun."