85|| The author drew a blank on this chapter

This feels like the longest chapter mainly of how many times I drew a blank. I am so sorry in advance. But the next chapter is slides night!!

-= ⭐️ =- (Jay is dressed for a day out)

Lying down under the duvet, Aika never felt more lonely. She stared up, the blank ceiling being her only view. Among the darkness, she could hear her steady breathing and sniffles from the cold.

"Just make sure to get some rest." Those were the words Giselle advised her when she dropped off chicken soup that she had made before she left to see Gilbert. Aika did have her rest, only a small one. Her cold didn't help much for it. At every turn, she found herself with a headache and a couple of sneezes.

Plus she does not feel like sleeping. She wanted to leave this room.

She wanted to be out there working on the slides with Arlen. She wondered if she had let him down by having a cold. She wanted to get out there and brainstorm ideas.

She wanted to get out there and chat with Lizzy. She noticed that Lizzy had become quieter. Aika noticed that her housemate had been more distant, lost in thought and her cheerful attitude flicked off like a light. When everyone else checked up on her, she smiled and waved a hand to say that she was fine. Aika didn't believe that. She wanted to see if her housemate was okay.

She wanted to see Leo as well. She wondered what he was doing now. Is he working on the slides? Is he with the Crazy Club? All which she wished she had the answers to know.

She wanted to reach out to them but they all said the same thing. 'Get some rest.' How could she? She felt restless. She would rather play a tune or get out of the house by now. But unfortunately, all she has is this stupid cold.

She sighed, still in the darkness. Usually, she would enjoy her time alone but for now, she never felt so alone.

Just then there were knocks on her bedroom door.

Knock knock knock knock knock

She sat up in her bed and faced the door. "Who is it?"

"Leo!" a muffled voice called out. Aika blinked. What is Leo doing here? "May I come in?"

"You want to come in here?" She remembered that Lizzy was in the house alongside Levin. A little bird named Giselle told her that they were working on their project together. "Did Lizzy say yes?"

"She said yes. Now can I please come in?"

Aika smiled and sat up straighter in her bed. "Of course." She noticed the door had creaked open. Standing at the door was a familiar silhouette. The silhouette appeared to be holding something.

"Hi.." Aika heard the muffled yet cheerful voice of the silhouette. He reached for the lights. "Am I allowed to turn this on?"

"Yeah, no one's stopping you."

"Your headache?"

"Well, it's gonna have to deal with it." Aika grabbed a pillow and hugged it close.

Leo's silhouette flicked on the lights. She could see him clearly. He appeared in front of her wearing a dark green sweatshirt, a white tee underneath and a pair of jeans. His blonde curls were left untamed and bounced as he moved. Secured around his nose and mouth was a vibrant blue disposable face mask which Aika guessed was why his voice appeared muffled. She noticed he was holding a bouquet of tulips- the pink ones as well.

Leo's eyes saddened when he saw her. "Ohhh... my poor superstar."

"Yeah, poor me." Aika smiled weakly. She sneezed and groaned. Leo grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on her bedside table and wiped her nose. Aika frowned. "...You didn't have to do that..."