7|| The Shipping Squad (.....RUN)

Ok.....you know how I mentioned in the last chapter that I am going to change a male character into a non-binary character?

Well, solve this first.

1) What letter is the first letter of the English Alphabet?

2) What letter is at the start of 'Love'?

3) Fill in the blank "A, _, I, O, U"

4) What comes after w?

Now put those letter and comment who the answer is.

If I say it is correct, then you are right!

Hi, future Musa here. The answer is Alex. There were a lot of responses and I wasn't able to reply to them all. Well done to those who got it right!

°+*:;;:*⭐*:;;:*+°

We all know what Phoebe is. She is a classical shipper that fangirls a lot.

Actually, I take that back. She is an EXTREME and WILD shipper that gets overexcited over ships and attempts to get her OTPs together so she can fangirl more.

But this time, Phoebe is on a shipping mission...and she dragged Colin, Pete and Sabrina into it. For some reason, Gilbert and Tyler were dragged into it as well but...eh.

I am sure you are aware who she is shipping.

"Phoebe," Sabrina sighed, "Tell me what this mission is about."

She along with Phoebe, Colin, Pete, Gilbert and Tyler were all hanging out in Phoebe'S room. Phoebe was spying on two familiar people.

"Did anyone notice something weird between Carol and Skyler lately?" Phoebe asked, "At school?"

"Hmmm....." the others replied as they thought back.

{In Science class before}

It was Skyler's turn to speak in front of the entire class. The boy was fidgeting cause he was nervous to speak about his topic.

Carol noticed and waved at Skyler. She then did a thumbs up with a smile on her face.

Skyler noticed and nodded. He turned to the class, "OK, Meiosis is when-"

And Phoebe was writing down a Carol X Skyler ship story in her shipping notebook.

{At gym class, before}

The 24 zodiacs were jogging up and down the gymnasium. They were doing the beep test and Carol and Skyler were still going.

That's when Carol accidentally tripped over.

"Ow...." the girl mumbled. 

She noticed Skyler jogging over and offering his hand to help her up.

"You ok?" the male asked her.

Carol held Skyler's hand and got up, "Thanks. I am ok. No bruises."