99|| What are they plotting?

Teh lites flick bac own. Outseyed Hose Tree the wind crii.

"Yu where saying?111? lol" sayed Tier. "Aaarlen yu sayed tat theres no rain."

"HuH?!1!" sayed Aaarlen. I thought I waz rite!1!1one!!"

"Well clear yu werent alpha wolf." sayed Gilbertaaa as hee wached teh tv.

Every1 loled.

- = 😊 =-
(The last section was written on April 1st, 2024. APRIL FOOLS! The first part isn't serious, but the next parts will be lol).

The lights flickered back on. Everyone in the room silently stared at the ceiling towards the now-on lights. Outside of House Three, the wind howled and shook the windows, startling those nearby.

"You were saying?" Tyler repeated after the lights went out. "I thought you said that there's no rain?"

"Huh?" Arlen pulled out his phone, "I swear I thought I was right."

"Well, you clearly weren't." Gilbert rolled his eyes and reached for the TV remote. He switched on the TV which showed a sitcom.

The windows rattled again. Leo stormed over and closed the curtains shut. "Either way, with this storm. The hiking trip is cancelled, isn't it?"

"It is..." Carol nodded. "Which is such a shame. Lila was hoping to see you all."

Alyssa rested her hands behind her head and leaned back on the couch. "I'm just happy we don't have to see Lila." Lily gave her housemate a sharp nudge which caused Alyssa to yelp. "Lillian! Do you mind? That hurt!"

"Either way, we can always reschedule. Just not today." Sabrina shrugged and focused on the TV.

"Yeah." Gilbert agreed, focused on the show.

Unfortunately for him, the show had ended and immediately went to the news. Everyone turned to the screen and tuned in to the upcoming report.

"Sally Mitchell here on The News." the female reporter on the screen announced, "We bring in breaking news as Thetowne will be facing unexpected storms. All residents, especially those in the Northern Thetowne region, are advised to keep track of any changes and stay in a safe location. We now go over to Daniel Truce who is over at Thetowne. Daniel, how is the situation looking?"

The screen switched to a reporter with a black puffer jacket who held onto a microphone. He shielded himself from the heavy rain with an umbrella. "Thank you, Sally. I'm here in Thetowne's central and as you can see, storms are heavy around this part."

"Wait a minute, that place looks so familiar." Sabrina leaned forward in her spot. The group noticed it as well. It was a place they regularly visited: the town central. To see it on the news came as a shock to some of the group but not all.

Everyone noticed that behind the reporter, the storms went ahead with heavy rain and harsh winds.

The reporter resumed, "Residents of Thetowne were greeted by news of a cold day with a slight chance of a downpour. But no one had expected the weather to have a wild effect. It is said that all residents of Thetowne should seek immediate shelter from the storms. Over to you Sally."

"Thank you, Daniel." The TV switched back to the female reporter, "And now we go to our next story. Eastern Thetowne has been met with a cricket invasio-"

Gilbert switched off the TV. "Well, that's that."

"Wait are we in Northern Thetowne?" Phoebe whispered.