63|| Ice Skating

In the last chapter the zodiacs selected names for Secret Santa, so here are the assigned people they are giving their presents to (left side is the present giver while the right side is the present receiver)

ALEX- Vincent

ALYSSA- Alex

TYLER- Giselle

TAHLIA- Gilbert

GILBERT- Vivian

GISELLE- Leo

COLIN- Skyler

CAROL- Aika

LEO- Phoebe

LILY- Cameron

VINCENT- Lily

VIVIAN- Arlen

LEVIN- Lizzy

LIZZY- Alyssa

SKYLER-Sam

SABRINA- Tahlia

SAM- Cleo

SIENNA- Colin

CAMERON- Carol

CLEO-Sienna

ARLEN- Sabrina

AIKA- Pete

PETE- Levin

PHOEBE- Tyler

I can't spoil what presents they are buying yet. It would be revealed in the Christmas special. (which is the next chapter) :)

Also, I planned some chapters, but it may take a while since my family and I may go on holiday for 5 days and 4 nights.

•.:°×══×°:.• (Bob is making a video)

Days past and the weather got cooler. During that time the zodiacs had finished school and are currently on their break. They have also managed to buy presents for Secret Santa (except for Phoebe who still needs to find one).

It is another ordinary cold day in Zodiac Street. Sam and Cleo were both in Sam's room looking over their devices.

Cleo is scrolling through her phone while she was lying down on her stomach. As for Sam, he was typing away on his laptop. He then paused and turned to Cleo.

"Ok Cleo, what would  three explorers do if they encounter a majestic looking area?" Sam asked the female.

"Huh?" Cleo asked turning to the male. Sam sighed.

"That didn't make any sense, didn't it. Ok, if you are one of the three explorers in my story and you encounter this utopian and majestic like area, what would you do?"

"Hm... explore?" Cleo then laughed, "I'm serious. There would be amazing wildlife there and we got to respect their homes."

"Fair point," Sam replied, "Sort of reminded me of Zodiac Street."