31|| Nature Vacay #4: "Lionesses don't have manes"

Guy speaking- Colin

I literally had my laptop updated and it feels so weird to get used to the new look.

•.:°×══×°:.•

It is Day 4 of the nature trip, the day before the zodiacs all pack up and go back home. Currently everyone is spread out around the site doing different activities from rock-climbing to trampolines. Today is going to be different since the owners are there to ensure everything is safe.

Tyler and Levin are playing tennis on the tennis courts. Alyssa, Sienna and Cleo are at the  courts as well, but instead of playing tennis they were watching vines on Alyssa's phone at the corner of the tennis courts.

It is Tyler's turn to serve. The male bounced the tennis ball around before turning to Levin. Both males gave a nod and Tyler got ready. He tossed the ball and hit the ball with his racquet, which made it fly over the net.

Levin quickly ran over to the ball and hit it back. Tyler smiled and hit it back. Then the cycle of passing the ball went on until Levin made it land an out.

"Out." Tyler smiled, running to fetch the ball.

"I can see that."

Tyler smiled and then stretched his back, "Well I'm exhausted. Let's take a break shall we?"

Levin nodded. He played around with his racquet before placing it on the floor. Tyler also placed his racquet on the floor along with the tennis ball. The two boys then walked to the side of the court and sat down on the floor.

"You know what? I can't believe that we have to leave this site tomorrow." Tyler sighed, "It seems like our fun has whizzed past. I don't even want to return back to Zodiac Street!"

"You don't want to sleep in your cozy bed again Tyler?" Levin laughed.

Tyler sighed, "I don't know. I sorta wished I can bring my bed here but I can't. Besides school. Ew."

"Ew?"

"Yeah."

"School's not that bad actually."

"Please don't say that word."

"What word?" Levin then snickered, "School?"

Tyler winced. Levin chuckled making Tyler glare at him, "Yes. That word. Don't-"

"SCHOOL!" Levin cheered hearing Tyler scream in frustration. Levin continued teasing his friend, "SCHOOL! SCHOOL! SCHOOL! SCHOOOOOOOOL!!!!"

"STOP! STOP!!!!!!"

"I'm not stopping. SCHOOL! SCHOOL SCHOOL! SCHOO-"

"I hate you."

"Awww that's so sweet of you. I love you too."

"What happened to my friend?" Tyler asked.

Levin snorted with laughter. Tyler shrugged and chuckled as well. They both noticed two females entering the courts. One of the females had long straight black hair and monolid purple eyes and she was wearing a white off-shoulder top with denim blue shorts, white sneakers and a white thick headband.

The other girl however has blonde curly hair, glistening blue eyes and she was wearing a coral coloured tank top with a coral sweater, denim blue skinny jeans and coral coloured sneakers.

The boys were confused about who the two girls are, but the girls knew who the boys are. Both of them walked over to the two males to chat. It is when Levin and Tyler examined the two girls and noticed it was Lily and Phoebe.