83|| Everyone shares one braincell

Another chapter! Just publishing this before I make a start on my final assignment for the semester. It does mean having to wait for another chapter...

-=  =- (Bob's coming a bit late)

After their experience at the cinema, the twenty zodiacs that went to watch the movie all left the exit and headed down the escalators. Passerbys as they went up stopped and stared at the group as they bunched up together like a pack of sardines. Only some of the group seemed to notice.

Everyone reunited with the remaining four before the group separated at the carpark.

Cleo was helping Tahlia, Vivian and Skyler pack the bags in Skyler's car. Sam and Carol were already inside the car. Sam moved to the side as the bags took up the space. Carol, however, relaxed in the middle seat.

Cleo sat in the backseat, her legs crossed. She leaned back onto the bags and faced Sam. "How's it like down there?"

Sam gave a thumbs up back. Cleo heard her sister laugh.

"What happens if I hypothetically close this boot door with Cleo inside?"

"You wouldn't do that." Cleo pointed at her sister as she shuffled forward.

"I said hypothetically." Vivian gestured a thumb backwards. "Now out of the boot, Cleo." Her sister laughed and jumped out before running to the middle seats to sit next to Carol. Vivian brushed her hands and reached up. "That's everything, right?"

"Nope. There's this little bag here." Skyler picked up a small bag. Tahlia snatched the bag off him.

"That's from me. I went shopping earlier." Tahlia handed the bag to Vivian. "Here. For you."

Confused, Vivian received the bag by the ribbons. "Me? Tahlia you shouldn't have! What is it?"

Tahlia smiled. "Look inside."

Vivian peeked inside the bag and immediately looked up, mouth open wide. She reached in and pulled out a small brown box. Opening the box, Vivian gasped. "Oh my gosh, it's beautiful."

"What's in the box, Vi?" Cleo turned her head to the back seat.

Her sister turned the box around to reveal a pair of dangling sapphire and silver earrings which were secured in cream coloured cushioning. Cleo, Sam and Carol gasped spotting the earrings. Vivian then turned to Skyler with the earrings who nodded.

"Those are pretty earrings." Skyler nodded before he left to put the shopping trolley away.

"Do you like it?" Tahlia asked softly. "I wanted to get something for you so I got you this."

Vivian closed the box and placed it in the small bag. "I don't like it, I love it." She embraced Tahlia in a hug. "Thank you..."

"Kiss," Sam called out from the backseat. Carol, Skyler and Cleo laughed.

Vivian reached over and pushed Sam's cap over his eyes. "Not now." Sam smiled and pushed his cap back. Vivian shook her head and slammed the back boot shut.

Skyler returned from putting away the trolley. He reached into his jeans pockets and got out the car keys. "Here's the keys." He plopped them in Tahlia's hands. "Please be careful with my car."

"I'm always careful. I'm not like Gilberta or Alyssa." Tahlia shook her head. Her girlfriend giggled.

"Does anyone remember the time when we were shopping for a vacation and Alyssa was driving and she was texting the group chat?" Vivian turned her back to the car.