43|| Can you paint with emotions? Yes.

"So hold on a minute. Let's get this straight..." Skyler pointed out as he dug his plastic fork in his salad. He ended up getting a small cube of fetta cheese an popped it in this mouth with a shrug. After swallowing the cheese, Skyler pointed his plastic fork in the direction of Alex and Sam, "You guys are telling us that Leo moved out of your house?"

He as well as Alex, Alyssa, Tyler, Tahlia, Gilbert, Giselle, Colin, Carol, Lily, Vincent, Vivian, Levin, Lizzy, Skyler, Sabrina, Sam, Sienna, Cameron, Cleo, Arlen, Aika, Pete and Phoebe were seated at their table in the cafeteria. It is alreay lunchtime and the school cafeteria is packed like always. Students were either lined up in the the lunch line, seated at cafeteria tables or are already outside in the lovely weather.

Anyways, the 23 zodiacs were talking to the event Alex and Sam witnessed last night with Leo. According to the two fire signs of House 1, Leo had left the house with his suitcase and boarded a taxi. Nobody knew where Leo stayed over at, but they all felt guilty about the incident.

Sam nodded back. "It was sudden. Like he left with his suitcase without uttering a word." The Sagittarius male then noticed the plastic fork Skyler is pointing with, "Also don't point that thing at us."

Skyler notice the fork and continued eating his salad, an apolegetic look on his face. Vivian bit her lip and turned to the two housemates of House 1, "Did Leo mention anything about moving out by any chance?"

"No." Alex shook their head, "He just left without a word. He did give us a glare though."

"I mean... you guys DID ignore him." Sienna frowned, squinting her eyes at a random tofu in her fried rice. The Sagittarius female then got out her plastic fork to pick up the tofu and examine it closely before popping it in her mouth. Her eyes then twinkled and she then began scavenging through her food again.

"Yeah, we DID." Cleo grumbled sarcastically, "We're such GOOD friends ignoring a kind person like Leo. LOVE THE FRIENDSHIP GUYS."

"Cleo, what's with the sarcasm?" Vivian asked her younger sister. This made Cleo turn to her sister immediately.

"It should be obvious. I already knew this entire 'prank' isn't going to end well an look where it led to now. Leo is experiencing loneliness and it's all our fault for it." the girl then sighed, "I really hope things will head back to normal."

"We can just invite Leo to sit with us. He's probably annoyed at something Sam and Alex did." Pete suggested. That's when he noticed Leo walking over with his lunch on a tray, "See what did we tell you. Yo Leo!"

Leo paused in his tracks and turned to the table the other zodiacs were seated at. There he spotted Pete cheerfully waving. Leo bit his lip and walked past the zodiac table to an empty table nearby. He then sat down at it an began to eat his lunch.

Pete frowned. "He didn't respond..." He then picked up his sandwich and examined it, "He's still mad."

"If I was him, I would..." Cleo sighed poking her noodles with her plastic fork. Vivian sighed and turned to her friends.

"There has to be a way to get Leo back as a friend. We really f***ed up."

•.:°×══×°:.• (I know I said updates will be slower, but since I have no school today. Why not? Anyways Bob is a DJ :D)

Soon after lunch it was Science class, the double class that is near the end of the school day. The zodiacs were all in the Science Lab seated at their counters either chatting or waiting for the teacher to arrive. As for Leo, he was sitting near the window looking out at the view before him. He didn't notice something rolling towards the school.