1|| The New Neighbours

Just a note, the first two chapters will be introducing the 24 characters. After that will be the readers' pick of the adventures. This chapter will be focusing on House 8-

Also, it's best if you read their introductions in case you skipped them because of gender.

°+*:;;:*⭐*:;;:*+°

"This must be it. The house we are moving into."

Carol looked forward at the two-storeyed house in front of her. She examined the light blue bricked house with its large tree in front of it. She also noticed stone slabs leading from the driving to the front door.  It is finally the day Carol, along with her two best friends Sabrina and Phoebe, move into their new house.

Phoebe, being the hyper of the three, was thrilled about meeting new people and of course, the parties. Sabrina, however, being the tomboy she is, wasn't that thrilled like Phoebe. She's more excited about starting her new job- her only reason of escape. Carol was in between, but she was more focused on having new adventures.

The three girls were standing outside their new house, House 8 on Zodiac Street watching the movers move in all their furniture. The house is two storeys high and it is in a light blue shade. The house is right next to a two-storey high modern white house (House 7), and in front of a dark red house (House 1). There were other houses in the neighbourhood like a dark blue house (House 4), a dark green house (House 2), another white house (House 3), a light red house (House 5) and a light green house (House 6). All of the houses are two storeys high.

"Tell me why we moved into this small neighbourhood?" Sabrina asked, looking around the neighbourhood. She was taller than the other two and had her dark brown hair tied into a side braid.

"We moved here due to our parents, remember?" Carol replied with a sigh. She tucked a strand of her ginger hair behind her ear and placed her hands on her hips. "They all agreed for the three of us to say at this house to experience freedom and individuality."

"Too many big words. Also, Sabrina's job is in the actual town." Phoebe pointed out. She was almost the same height as Carol. She played with her low ponies. "I am really excited to meet everyone here, I hope they are all nice!"

"Not everyone is going to be nice Phoebe." Sabrina rolled her eyes before mimicking, "You can't just try and impress everyone by being all 'You're nice, so I befriend you!'"

"I don't sound like that," Phoebe crossed her arms. 

"Do I care?" Sabrina shrugged, "Besides, we're not in a fairytale."

"I am not trying to..." Phoebe pouted, "Also I know we're not in a fairytale- it's just-" She paused when she noticed Sabrina glancing at her, "Nevermind."

Carol sighed and looked at the house. She already knew her two friends don't get along with each other. Sabrina is more like the type that doesn't want any girly things shoved in front of her face, Phoebe is the complete opposite. Carol turned to her two friends, "How about you guys go pick your rooms?"

"Ok 'mother'." Sabrina frowned.

"Please don't say that." Carol chuckled. She already knew her two friends won't get along perfectly.

"Relax Carol, it's not like we're going to call you Mommy Carol or something." Sabrina then laughed. Phoebe burst out into laughter as well.

"Imagine that! Mommy Carol!" Phoebe pointed out, "Would be a turn of events, huh?"

"Hahaha..." Carol laughed softly before she wore a straight face.

"Carol, me and Sabrina talked and we decided to let you pick your room first." Phoebe smiled at Carol, her eyes already twinkling with joy, "Sabrina and I won't mind what room you picked."