73|| Another chapter, what else? (Part 1)

Hello!

It's been a while, and this book is updated in July- oh geez, it's been so long. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated anything for a while. I promise I am still here. I finished school so that's out of the way and also I have two exams left.

Also this may be broken into two parts. I also may edit earlier chapters, even if they seem really really..... bad. It may take some time to get back into the writing phase again for this but I reassure you, I have not forgotten about this book.

Also 93.3K READS?! ASDFGH but anyways onto the chapter!

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.•  (Bob misses you!)

It was a hot morning at Zodiac Street and Lily pulled the quilt away from her. She was bathed in sweat and her pajamas stuck onto her.

Irritated, Lily yanked the quilt covers off her and pushed it away before she sat up and slid out of the bed. She slipped on her bunny slippers before she walked over to her wardrobe to get some everyday clothing and a towel. She was about to open the doors until there was a knock on the door.

(Knock knock)

"Who is it?"  

(Knock knock)

"I said who is it?"

"Hey Lily, it's me Sienna. And you know I am never gonna gi-"

"Okay okay, I think I know what you are going to say. Just don't continue that sentence."

Silence. Then Sienna called out, "Give you up?"

Lily facepalmed loudly. "I literally told you to not continue that sentence and what did you do? Continue that sentence."

"I didn't hear you that time, I'm sorry."

"It's alright," Lily laughed, "Don't let it repeat again."

Sienna chuckled from behind the door. "Okay. Am I allowed to come in?"

"Well, no. I am going to leave for the bathroom anyways." Lily answered, "Why? Why did you ask?"

"I was going to remind you for breakfast. You slept in." Sienna chirped. Lily chuckled.

"I'll be down there after getting ready, thank you for the reminder Sienna."

"You're welcome!" Sienna answered, "I'll be in the dining room with Alyssa. We're having hashbrowns so you wouldn't want to miss out!"

"I won't miss out." Lily assured, opening the wardrobe before she turned to the front door. "Promise."

She heard Sienna chuckle and then walk down the stairs leading to the foyer. Lily rolled her eyes, chuckling to herself before she twisted the wardrobe doorknobs, opening the doors wide.

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.• (Bob advises you to stay safe)

Lily walked down the stairs, scrolling through her phone. She had just got ready for the day in her light blue jumper, jeans and white socks- despite knowing she couldn't get out. 

She walked into the dining room where Alyssa and Sienna were already seated at the table. A small plate of two hashbrowns were already set on the table at seat Lily was going to sit at. 

Lily waved at her housemates, frowning when Alyssa didn't wave back. She noticed the girl had her eyes glued to her phone screen, biting her lip as she was in focus. Lily picked up one of the hashbrowns on her plate before she turned to Sienna.