4|| Where are the Lights?

Suggested by Cheshire_Willow

°+*:;;:*⭐*:;;:*+°

"Is the popcorn ready?" Giselle asked Aika as she bounded into the kitchen.

House 7 is hosting a movie night for all their friends. Lizzy is already talking to everyone in the living room, while Giselle went to check on Aika in the kitchen.
The Aquarius female responded with a nod.

"Almost done," she admitted.

"Ok great! Movie Night is going to start soon, and everyone is ready to watch the movie." Giselle pointed out.

"Are you telling me to hurry up?" Aika asked. Giselle shrugged back and laughed.

"Ok OK. The popcorn is ready." Aika pointed out.

Indeed the popcorn is ready. It was a personal favourite....butter popcorn. Aika poured the popcorn into a large bowl and she picked it up. She and Giselle then made way to the living room where everyone else was.

House 7's living room was great for movies. They have a large screen TV with speakers and not to mention, a long couch to sit on. There are also three beanbags (which Skyler, Pete and Arlen are sitting on). There is also a glass coffee table with food on it.
Food as in chocolate bars, soda, sausage rolls and even french fries.

Aika placed the bowl of butter popcorn and sat down on the floor, next to Carol. Giselle however, sat next to Lizzy, who was with Alex.

"What movie are we watching?" Phoebe randomly asked.

"This action superhero movie," Lily replied.

"I already watched the movie though.." Gilbert frowned, as he tried to snuggle close to Sabrina (only to get nudged hardly in the ribs).

"Well the rest of us haven't." Leo pointed out, "So don't spoil it for everyone."

Gilbert clicked his fingers and nodded, getting the message. Aika grabbed the TV remote and turned it on, going into Netflix to play the movie.

"This is a great idea.." Vivian smiled as she sipped on her sprite (AnD SpRiTe), "A movie night, all of us hanging out to watch the movie."

"I am ready for tears." Colin chuckled from what I've heard.

"Same." Sabrina laughed.

Tyler chuckled and rolled his eyes. The boy got out his phone and decided to check his email. He starting screaming afterwards.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Vincent asked.

"School is coming closer..." Tyler whimpered as he showed everyone the email. Everyone besides Cameron, Tahlia, Carol, Sabrina, Phoebe and Vivian started screaming.

"What's wrong with school?" Vivian asked the others.

"Everything. I want the break to last forever." Leo frowned.

"Same." everyone else but Tahlia, Cameron, Carol, Vivian, Sabrina and Phoebe sighed.

"Well, for the majority of you, it's your senior year." Vivian pointed out, "So you should be grateful for school since it can help with your job."

"Since when does 'a square plus b square equals c square' helps us with our future?" Arlen asked.

"Construction?" Cameron replied.

"Fair point."

Vivian cleared her throat, "And besides we get to come back to clubs, activities and-"