65|| Fancy restaurant (+ texting)

So yeah, welcome back to another update. Sorry if it is super late than usual and sorry in advance if the chapter is bad. Of course, you know about the vacation but I also have writer's block (WHICH IS A PAIN) for this chapter and it honestly took me a long time to write this

Originally, it was going to be a Christmas chapter but I was late for that. Then it was going to be a New Years chapter but I was too late for that (then again, Chapter 3 is literally a New Years special for 2019). Also this chapter is literally the first chapter of 2020 which is exciting. 

Anyways, enough of me rambling. Enjoy the chapter!

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.• (Bob wants to get a new pet.)

Ever since Christmas Eve a lot had happened at Zodiac Street. This includes Christmas and New Years Day.

On Christmas Day, everyone got what they wished for Christmas (well except for Skyler... he got socks). The gifts ranged in different sizes, big and small, thin and thick. Nevertheless, everyone enjoyed their gifts, especially Sabrina and Vincent.

Sabrina and Vincent both got their own 12 seater van for Christmas, although the vans were in different colours. Vincent had got a white van while Sabrina had got a black van. Both the vans have the usual drivers seat and passengers seat at the front along with 3 rows behind the front row with 2 seats (one seat on the left side and one seat on the right seat for each row) and a long seat for four people at the back. Both vans also have a space to store things in. Vincent and Sabrina both agreed that the vans would come in handy for road trips as a huge group.

Anyways, the group celebrated Christmas in the day and at night everyone celebrated Cleo's birthday. The same goes for New Years, everyone watched the fireworks at the beach at midnight and celebrated Cameron's birthday in the evening.

There were also changes with the relationships among the group. For instance, almost everyone found out of Tybee being official and celebrated quietly about it. They also notice Lily hanging out with her housemates as well as Levin and Arlen having a lot of arguments. Mostly everyone agreed it was best for Levin and Arlen to keep a gap away from each other (even though it would be hard). Oh yeah, Vincent is still stubborn.

It is now a dull rainy Friday at Zodiac Street. (Lucky ;-;)

Cameron laid down on his bed petting his puppy. He still has not got a name for the little guy, and can not stop thanking Vincent for the present.

Anyways, Cameron was holding a tug toy for his puppy. He chuckled when he saw the puppy was trying to get the toy out of Cameron's grip. After a few more attempts the puppy gave up and barked.

Cameron stroked his pet's fur, "You're adorable aren't you little guy?'

The puppy barked back. Cameron chuckled and stroked the puppy's fur again. He then reached out towards his bedside table where a can of Sprite (almost done) was. The male grabbed the can and chugged down the remaining drink before placing it back on the bedside table.

He was about to play with the puppy again... that is.... until there were dings from his phone.

Cameron looked up at his phone and grabbed it and checked the notifications immediately. There on the screen were the words:

'25 messages from ZS Group Chat'

Cameron rolled his eyes and tapped on the notification immediately. He didn't regret it cause the usual happened as always in the group-chats. Except for the fact that almost everyone changed their usernames to what they were before.