64|| Christmas Eve

Merry late Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy this Christmas Eve special  :)

Also fun fact: Zodiac Street was made on 24th December 2018. That means the book is officially a year old. Again, Merry Christmas everyone!

This chapter may be long, so hope you enjoy it! Also apologies of if this is published late. This chapter took a while to write out, plus I have no idea what to write for this special.

•.:°×═⭐ 🌟 ⭐═×°:.• ("MERRY CHRISTMAS!" cheered Bob, Zoe and Jay)

'Twas the night before Christmas Day (well... not necessarily night, more like a sunset) and Phoebe peeked through the window of House 8's living room. She then gasped when she caught a glimpse of the beautiful sunset set out in front of her.

But that isn't the reason why she is near the window. The girl was also waiting for her other friends to arrive. They were all going to have a Christmas Eve slumber party together.

But Phoebe wasn't the only one in the living room all the Water signs were spending time together in the living room waiting for their friends to arrive. Skyler and Carol were sitting next to each other, snuggled up while Sabrina was sitting further away from them, watching a show on her phone. Colin was sleeping next to Pete, resting his head on the Pisces male's shoulder. As for Pete, he was petting his two dogs, Cookie and Brownie, who were both brought into the house wearing reindeer costumes to celebrate Christmas. Everyone was wearing blue Christmas sweaters (that Leo had kindly brought for them and ordered them to wear, which they did).

"Where are the others?" Phoebe called out impatiently from the window, "They are taking forever!"

"Give them time. They'll eventually come." Sabrina called out, "There's still lots of time."

Phoebe pouted and nodded back in response. The girl then walked over to the other waters signs and sat down next to Sabrina. That's when the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" Phoebe cried out like a young child. 

The other water signs chuckled as they watched the Pisces female dash to the front door. Phoebe opened the door excitedly hoping to see a certain someone.

But the certain someone wasn't there, instead there stood the air signs holding presents either wrapped or in bags. Like the water signs, the air signs were also wearing Christmas jumpers but in white colours instead. They have also brought along Gimmer (dressed up as an elf) and Steve (who was dressed up as a Christmas tree).

Phoebe's face fell immediately.

"Disappointed to see us, Phoebe?" Lizzy chuckled.

"No, no. Just I was hoping to see a certain someone." Phoebe replied with a smiled. She then gestured the air signs inside the house towards the living room, "Come inside."

The air signs smiled and walked inside the house into the living room. They greeted the water signs on the couch and noticed Sabrina walking over to Gilbert and hugging him. 

Phoebe closed the door and waited patiently near the front door, tapping her foot against the hardwood floor. Sabrina noticed this and chuckled.

"They'll come," Sabrina reassured, "Just be patient Phoebe."

"Um, who is Phoebe waiting for?"Arlen asked, noticingPhoebe waiting near the door.

"She's waiting for her prince charming," Sabrina laughed, "Tyler."

Phoebe whipped her head towards Sabrina and her face  turned pink, "He's not my prince charming!"

"You are such a liar!"Sabrina walked over to the blushing girl, "Your blushing face says otherwise. And I remember you and Tyler gave each other goo-goo eyes that one time."