52|| Countryside Holiday #4: Pretty princesses

School is a massive paaaaaain. It makes matters worse that in a couple of weeks I have exams coming up, just a headstart. Because of the start of Term 4 for me, updates may be slow again. 

Also, I am sorry about the long wait. I was sick, my left part of my neck hurt (it's better now), I was stressed about assessment tasks also exams coming up, worried about next year, went to the city for an excursion and not to mention dealing with school. But I made sure to publish this chapter just for you guys.

On a good note, since October is the month of Halloween, Zodiac Street WILL have a Halloween Special.

•.:°×═⭐═×°:.•

Day 4 of Holiday

It is the next day, and Vivian is a bridesmaid at the church.

Wait a minute...... bridesmaid? Church? Vivian did not remember her being a bridesmaid at a wedding, not to mention get invited to a wedding. She also did not remember wearing a knee-length red bridesmaid dress with black strap heels.

The girl looked around the church and noticed everyone but Alyssa and Sienna, Cleo and Sam were at the church. Sabrina, Phoebe and Lily were the bridesmaids wearing red knee-length bridesmaids dresses and black heels. Gilbert, Colin, Pete, Cameron and Leo were all decked in tuxedos as groomsmen. There was also a young male priest (sobbing) at the front as well. And oh year, there was a tall table at the front too.

The others were all seated on the seats waiting for the wedding to start. Aika, however, was seated at the church organ. This made Vivian wonder who is getting married.

The Virgo female scooted over to Sabrina, who is keeping an eye out on the crazy squad, "I am so confused."

"About what?"

"Well... this wedding basically," Vivian answered, "Who is getting married?"

"I thought you knew since you know, you are one of the bridesmaids?" Lily wondered aloud.

Vivian bit her lip. Her pupils then shrunk, "Oh NO. Don't tell me Sam and Cleo are getting married!"

Lily glanced at the Virgo female like she was out of her mind, "Ok first of all: No. It's too early. Second of all: NO, they're too young. Third of all, NO!"

"Ok, makes sense. But if it isn't them, then who is getting married?" Vivian asked.

Sabrina walked over to an empty seat with a black leather handbag resting on it. She opened the back and got out an invite before walking back to Vivian. She handed the girl the invite, "This should explain everything."

Vivian sighed and read the following invitation:

_____________________________________________________________________

Dear Ms Sabrina Conner,

Mr Delicious Donut and Ms Alyssa Brookbanks invite you to celebrate their marriage on [insert a random date on September-October 2019] at the Town Church at 2:00pm.

Please dress formally preferably representing the colours of fire (red, orange, yellow).

Please RSVP Alyssa as soon as possible

_____________________________________________________________________

"ALYSSA IS GETTING MARRIED TO A DONUT?" Vivian yelled.