2. troubles

Violet's POV :

I arrive at the Shadows at 5.50 pm so I have time to put on my uniform and check that everything is ok with my face. The work uniform consisted of a simple white shirt and a tight black skirt that came close to the knees. Often the men, especially the ones in the VIP area, make sexist comments about the uniform but I always ignore them. Sure, I'm not afraid to throw some punches but I don't want to lose my job so I keep my cool.

As soon as I'm ready to start my shift I see Silvia come out of the staff bathroom. "Hey girl you look a little exhausted, are you sure you want to continue?" I say in a I'm-worried-again tone. "Yes, I'm fine, don't worry" she simply replies. Nah-ah not falling for that "Don't lie to me Silvia, you know you can tell me everything" and with this she breaks. "Carter cheated on me" she sobs.

Carter. I swear to God I'll kill that boy. They've been together for 6 months and it's the second time he's cheating on her. He's a piece of shit and she knows it but she can't let him go. "Aw baby you have to let him go, it's not good for you. Silvia you are an amazing and sweet girl, he doesn't deserve you" I say hugging her.

"Thanks Violet, I love you" "I love you too, now-" I stop to wipe the tears off her face, only to make her smile, which melts my heart. "-Why don't you take a day off? I'll work in your place" "Really? Oh my god thank you so much Violet, I owe you" she replies excitedly. God I love to make people happy. And she deserves it. I, on the other hand, have just given myself double work, but it doesn't matter because Silvia deserves some rest. I say goodbye to her and mentally get ready for my shift, in the VIP area 'cause it's Friday.

People are enjoying themselves while dancing to "The walls" by Chase Atlantic. God Chase Atlantic makes my job more fun and less tiring. The lights make everything even more beautiful and hot because they make you feel like you are in one of those nightclubs in the movies, but my fantasizing is interrupted by James, who has the task of telling me which tables in the VIP area to serve. He gives me a sheet with the order of table 1 written on it and when the bartender finishes preparing it I go to table 1, which is in the center of the VIP area.

A couple of whistles and laughter from drunken men greet me as I walk with my head down towards table 1, where I serve without even looking at the people sitting around it. As I turn to leave, I hear a voice from the corner of the VIP area "This bitch doesn't even have the guts to see who she serves" and some laughter follow. Anger runs through me as I raise my head ready to answer the man on the corner, only to be interrupted by another voice, deep and attractively rich, coming from table 1 "Now that's not how we talk to women is it Rick? " and then silence. All the men in the VIP area were holding their heads down, none of them daring to look at the man who spoke. The man in the corner, who I assume was Rick, looks at me and says "Excuse me miss, this won't happen again" I just nod, red as a tomato, and turn to leave, only to be interrupted again by that hot and deep voice, but this time I raise my head to see whose it is.

Jesus. My eyes meet those of an illegally attractive man. His eyes were dark blue and I swear I could drown in them. The man wore a gray suit and he looked extremely good, and I notice tattoos that completely cover his arms and stop at the neck. I wouldn't have been able to see so many things if it weren't for the fact that the VIP area is lit by modern and expensive lamps and I wouldn't have been able to catch all that hotness in his voice if it wasn't for the fact that in the VIP area the music is heard much less.

Then I don't know how the fuck but someone poured a cold liquid on my skirt. Fucking hell. As I turn around to see who did it, I'm faced with one of the girls that work here as prostitutes. This bitch. But again, I keep my cool and just excuse myself as I reach for the bathroom. "Great, I can't even dry it" I'll just go change and continue working till I finish my shift. I open the door and meet a wall. Nope, that's a person Violet, not a wall.

It's the hot stranger. I look at him for a second and notice that he is really tall, probably about 190 cm. "Sorry for making a mess out there, it won't happen again" and with that I leave the bathroom, not even waiting for him to respond. I mean I did my job so.

Yes another short short chapter, but it's only the beginning.

If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote <3.