17. stage two: playing games?

Violet's POV:

Several hours later Alex, Jacob, Silvia and I were sitting in the living room, talking about the last few days. Marco came and jumped on my lap, and is now sleeping onto me. How cute.

"So you know I suppose" I say looking at Silvia and she smiles at me "Oh my lovely bestie, I knew since the day I saw him. I mean, how could he be so beautiful and rich if he wasn't in the mafia?" She says and smirks at Jacob.

He smirks back at her "Oh so you're dating me just for the money?" He says and she giggles "I don't know, am I?" He gives her a fake death glare before starting to tickle her. I'm saying it again, couple goals.

After a bit they both leave to rest because of the flight, while Alex and I stay there, Marco sleeping peacefully on my lap.

"Yeah I know! Oh and, I want to train, do you think you could help me with that?" I say and he thinks to himself, before answering "You know I can. What do you wanna train for?"

"I want to learn self defense. I mean it's not like I can wait for someone to save me every time I'm in danger. And now I've entered the mafia's world so danger is something I might know a few times." I was right, it's not like I will always have Blake's men around me. I will only always have myself.

"You're right. You need to know how to protect yourself, even tho I will always be there Violet. I'm your ride or die." He says while fidgeting with his fingers. "I will always be there, too. But don't die for me okay?" I say and give him a smile as he chuckles "Okay" nodding his head.

"Now go rest a bit, you guys had a tough flight. I'll take Marco upstairs in a minute." I say and he nods standing up, walking to the rooms.

I look down at the kid sleeping on my lap. He's adorable, I feel sorry for him. He's just a kid and could be in danger anytime.

I slowly stand up, wrapping my arms around his tiny body and carrying him to the rooms. The problem is, I don't know which room is his. I could take him to my room, but then Blake would be worried so I'll just bring him to Blake's room.

I reach his room and manage to open the door and stop a second. I've never been in his room: it's as big as mine, with a king sized bed in the middle, a huge mirror in front of it, a walk in closet, a large window and a door which leads to the bathroom. Walls are black, like everything else. Typical Blake.

I hear water running and assume he's taking a shower, so I gently lay Marco on the bed and cover him, he doesn't even move fortunately.

I kiss his little forehead before standing up, I don't hear the water running anymore so he's going to come out any moment now.

As I reach the door I hear another open, too slow Violet.

Come on Vi, you got this. Girl you can literally walk out of the room. Shut up Violet.

I turn around and almost gasp at the sight in front of me. Blake almost naked, with only a towel that covers his lower body. Water dripping down his abs, his hair wet. His eyes piercing holes into me, like every time he looks at me.

I bring my finger to my mouth, gesturing to him to stay silent before looking at the bed; he follows my gaze and sees Marco sleeping on his massive bed.

He walks closer to me but I don't step back, until he's so close I feel like I'm breathing his air.

"What are you doing here?" He whispers huskily and I make a sarcastic face, before answering sarcastically too "What do you think Sherlock? I brought Marco here because I don't know where his room is" He pokes his tongue on his internal cheek, amused by my response.