10. free?

Violet's POV:

This was supposed to be fun.

Well it was, until I slipped and hurt myself.

What happened? Okay so, Alex and I began drinking and talking, and after finishing two bottles of red wine I got up but felt dizzy, so I passed out and hit my head.

I'm not dead, but I'll have to stay in bed all day.

Fucking boring, I know.

Remember the maid that gave me a plate of cookies? Well she came in my room today bringing me lunch, and I got to know her name. It's Marianna but people here call her Mary.

Ryder, Lucas and her are the only people that came in today to check on me.

Not that I'm expecting someone, it's just that I'm bored okay?

__________

Dinner time.

Still nothing interesting happened today.

Mary comes in again, bringing me dinner.
"Thank you, could you please give me something to make me fall asleep? I've been in bed all day so I'll have issues falling asleep" I ask her and she nods, walking out and returning a few minutes later.

"Thank you, Mary. Good night!" I smile "Good night Miss Rodriguez" she smiles back and leaves the room.

I eat and mix the medicine she gave me with water.

___________

It's 8am.

What a lovely Sunday.

I get up and brush my teeth, change myself and go downstairs for breakfast.

After eating the wonderful food Mary prepared I decide to ask Blake or Jacob if anything changed.

I ask Ryder and Lucas and they tell me that Jacob is probably sleeping at his girlfriend's house, a.k.a Silvia's house.

And Blake should be awake by now, but is still in his room. I could go and ask him, right?

I reach the door that should be the one leading to his room, and knock on it.

After a solid minute, the door opens wide and I'm met with Blake, only in his boxers. Would've been hot if I didn't hear what I heard after.

"Baby come back to bed!" a female voice shouted from the room. Oh.

He stood there not doing anything, but I think I saw him smirking. Whatever.

"Sorry" I quickly say turning around and leaving. I hate this man.

I don't even have the right to be mad at him but I am. I hate that I'm locked in here because a psycho wants me and he's here having fun with chicks.

Whatever I guess it's not that dangerous to go out anymore. I'll just leave.

I go back to my room and fortunately all the things that I have here aren't mine, all my stuff is still in my house.

I go back downstairs, trying to avoid anyone and reaching the garden.

I walk to the main gate, a lot of men in black suits standing there. This shouldn't be so difficult right?

"Excuse me ma'am, what are you doing?" Leaving dumbass, can't you see? I'm funny I know.

"Mr Ferreri asked me a favor, but in order to fulfill it I have to leave the mansion and go to Aurora Hotel." I confidently say as he eyes me.