40. epilogue

Third person's POV:

Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting.

Violet woke up and decided to take a shower. She wanted to start her day off in a good way, she wanted to stay positive.

But could she do that everyday for the rest of her life?

The answer is no. But she wanted to try, at least.

She got dressed and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

She was alone. Or so she felt like.

Silence. The train runs off its tracks.

She kept thinking and thinking. Her head could explode from the amount of thoughts it held.

But she pushed it all away. Pretending is the key, you know?

Then, came an idea.

So she went to wake up Silvia, who was obviously sleeping.

"Come on it's already 9.48 am! Wake up you sleepy wonderful woman!" Violet shouted as she entered her best friend's bedroom.

"Get the fuck out and let me sleep you psycho." She mumbled, rolling to the other side as if telling Violet that the conversation was over.

"I was thinking of going to Italy so we could be apart of the mission, but since you don't want-" And that was all Violet needed to say to make Silvia get up and almost break her neck from turning her head to Violet.

"Thought so. Now get up and get ready in 30." Violet laughed, leaving her best friend and going to her own bedroom to pack her things.

Violet wanted to go to Italy so she could annoy the hell out of Blake. Risk a few things in the process, like her life perhaps.

Violet wanted revenge.

Kiss me, try to fix it. Could you just try to listen?

She wanted to break the man that broke her.

When she started to pack her things into her suitcase, she reached for her charger and realised there was a letter on her nightstand.

How strange, she thought, walking towards it to grab it.

It was a simple white envelope, with a special handwriting at the top, on the right.

She knew that handwriting damn well. And everything was confirmed when that handwriting spelled the ruthless Mafia boss' name.

Blake Federico Ferreri

Without thinking any more, Violet opened the envelope and took the letter out.

Good morning, beautiful.

If you're reading this, then it means I'm currently flying to Italy, or that I've already landed.

You deserve an explanation, followed by an apology. I do know that.

Do you remember William, one of my best friends? He got injured and captured by the British Mafia.

Right now, we're all preparing for war, me and the others.

I don't know if I will be back.

But most of all, they could capture me too. And take you as a hostage to make me tell them what I can't.

And you, my love, are the only one I'm fighting for in this life. If they take you, they break me in the process and everything I've built will crumble into pieces.