35. possessive much?

Blake's POV:

It's difficult to explain what I'm feeling right now.

Why? Because I'm feeling both happy and angry.

Happy, because we found Alex. Alex has always been my favorite cousin, one of my best mates and an incredibly talented assassin, with capacities of running the Mafia.

Angry, because the person who found him is Violet. When I fucking told her not to go out because there could've been enemies ready to attack us when we were close to finding Alex.

And of fucking course, she didn't listen to me.

So, after I called our best doctor to take care of Alex who's resting in his room, I'm sitting on the armchair of her bedroom. Waiting for her to enter through that door.

Finally, the door opens and my beautiful angel comes through, shutting the door behind her.

She turns on the lights, almost having a heart attack when she spots me, man spreading on her armchair, with a glass of whiskey on my hand.

"Jesus! Are you out of your mind?" She screams, closing her eyes and resting a hand on her chest, where her heart should be.

"So, why are you sitting there like a fucking psycho?" She sarcastically says, beginning to walk to the bathroom.

"Come here." I demand, clenching my jaw unwillingly.

"What?" She turns to me, with a confused look.

"Don't fucking play dumb right now." I rest the glass onto her nightstand and get up, walking towards her.

She starts backing up against the bathroom door, as I press my body against hers, easily towering over her.

"So you think it's okay to wait for me in my room and lose your shit when I come?" She speaks, looking up at me.

How I would love to fuck her right against this door.

"Don't got any words now?" She smirks and I chuckle. She's in deep trouble.

"What are you fucking laughing at?" She asks, and that's when my hand grips her throat and my head lowers to her ear.

"I fucking told you to stay here, and what did you do? You went out." I whisper against her ear, as she realises she's fucked.

But I can almost feel the brat coming out of her.

"You think you own me, don't you?" She smirks and my grip around her tightens.

"It's not a thought I have, piccola. I do own you. You are my property, nothing else to say." I state, smirking at her.

"Oh please. Will you be so polite to actually prove it then?" She speaks, trying to tempt me.

She for sure is good at it.

In a swift move I grab her and toss her on the bed, before getting on top of her.

She smiles to herself as I start taking off her clothes, trying not to rip them off.

My dick, that was already hard from the moment she walked in, twitches at the sight in front of me.

Violet naked, smiling as she knows she's getting it good tonight.

She reaches my belt, unbuckling it before taking off my pants and my boxers, almost gasping when she sees how hard I am.

I take off my shirt, we're finally both naked.

I turn her around, making her rest on her stomach and bringing her ass up.