4. the good boy

Violet's POV:

A while ago James told me that our boss also owned a hotel with a massive swimming pool. It's called Hotel Aurora and I've seen it a few times, it's beautiful from the outside and I bet the inside is even prettier.

The point is, James told me that people that work for our boss have free access to the swimming pool and restaurant at Aurora Hotel, so why not try it?

I put on my black swimming suit and a red summer dress on top of it. I put a few things in my bag and drove to Aurora Hotel for about 15 minutes. I parked the car and as I entered the hotel I felt like I was in one of those movies, with all the luxury places and stuff.

The reception was impressive, diamonds shining from a big source of light, a smell of coffee and strawberries filled the place and the slight sound of people chatting in the background.

As I was surprised by the place I hear a lady's voice "Sorry Miss, do you need help?" I stopped admiring my surroundings and looked at her. She was a receptionist, with a black and white uniform. "Um yes actually. Would you mind telling me where the swimming pool is? I was told the workers of Mr Ferreri had free access to it" I tell her and she nods "Of course. You must take the elevator to the first floor and then take the first left, you'll see a sign that says 'swimming pool area' " she gives me a smile after finishing.

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" I tell her, even tho the poor woman has to work. I follow her directions and I arrive at the door with the sign she told me about. I entered and immediately heard a warm and weird-but-nice smell. The smell you usually sense at a swimming pool.

I see some white deck chairs and put my stuff in one of them. There are a few people but it's still so peaceful and calming here.

I take off my dress and go near the pool, before taking off my flip flops and touching the water with the tip of my fingers. It's warm.

I get in. Slowly, but I get in.
When my whole body is in the water I close my eyes and move my arms around me. I suddenly immerse my head too and just swim. Until I take my head out and breathe, still swimming because I can't touch the end with my feet.

I should come here more often.
I keep swimming for a little while but eventually get out of the water and dry myself.
I lay in the deck chair and close my eyes.

It's so quiet here and my mind feels at peace.
But it's lunch time so I should go eat now.
I could try the restaurant, I mean that's free too.

I go to the restroom and put on dry clothes, and reach the elevator again.

As I enter I see a man standing but I don't stare, I've had enough trouble with men lately.

When I entered the elevator he slightly moved to the corner, as I placed myself on the other one.

There was a dead silence, as the elevator doors were closing. I had to go to the 5th floor because that's where the restaurant is, so I went to click it before I touched a hand.

The man's hand. He was clicking the same button as well.

I took my hand "Excuse me" I said, returning to the corner as he pressed the button. I could feel him looking at me, he was searching for my eyes, and I couldn't help but to gaze at him.

Oh ducking fuck.
Guess what? It's the hot stranger.
He looks finer than the other night, probably because I can see him better thanks to the light of the elevator. He's wearing a dark blue suit and god, it makes him even more hot.

We make eye contact for what feels like a minute, but stop when the elevator doors open, 2 people coming in. I stand straight and just look in front of me.

We're now on the 5th floor and as the door open, I walk out of the elevator, fresh air hitting my lungs. It felt like I couldn't breathe inside that luxurious elevator. Was it because of the tension? Maybe.

I hear footsteps behind me but they head other where, what a shame. I reach the restaurant which looks classic but pretty at the same time.

I sit in one of the table for 2 people and wait for the waitress, as I'm ready to order.

It's a waiter, I see his name on the little tile on his uniform, Alex.
"Hello welcome to Aurora restaurant, what would you like to order?" he asks and gives me a smile, I can't help but to smile back.

"Hello Alex thank you for your welcoming smile, I'd like to have the 'Risotto e salsiccia' please" I order and he nods "Great choice Miss...?" he was asking for my name.

"Rodriguez, but call me Violet" I smile at the guy as he smiles back and excuses himself, taking the order to the chef.

After a 15 minutes my risotto arrives. It looks delicious and I can't wait to eat it. "Enjoy your meal, Violet" Alex smiles before disappearing.

I felt like someone was watching the whole time I was talking to Alex before, but I just shrugged it off. I ate and when I was finally done, I got up and paid.

"Well, Violet, in case I don't see you again you should definitely have my number-" Alex tells me before handing me a paper "- even tho I really wish I'll see you again. I'll text you if you wanna hang out sometimes" he says nervous and I nod smiling "Of course" .

I take the elevator again, this time no hot stranger. I leave the building and drive to my sweet home, smiling because Alex seemed like a good guy. He had blonde messy hair and light green eyes, he wasn't muscular but he was pretty attractive.

I'll tell Silvia about this. And if things go right, we could go out together, all 4 of us. I mean obviously if things between her and the guy she's talking to work out, and if they work out too between me and Alex.

It's 2pm, I could have a nap.

..............................

I get up from bed, looking at the clock alarm, it's 5 pm. I take my phone and see I have a few new texts, all from the same person. I open them and realise it was Alex, because I gave him my number too.

"Hey Violet, just checking if it's really you or if you pranked me by giving me a fake number" I laugh at the first text.

"So if it's really you"
"I wanted to tell you that you're really pretty"
"And about that 'going out sometimes' , today at 7 pm, here at Aurora restaurant?"

I mean why not? I answer him, telling him I'll be there and he immediately responds "My shift finishes at 7.30, and Miss Violet you will have all my attention after that" I smile.

Why am I smiling again? It's not like we know each other. But he's really cute and looks like a good person, a good boy, so why not?

Hello again besties!!
Tension in the elevator>>> anywhere else.

Anyways

If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote <3