explaining a few things

Hello peopleeee!

I am very sorry for disappearing for like two months, I'm sorry I promise.

It's just that things went bad with a guy I liked because we just weren't meant to be, then I met another guy and he was the sweetest person I've ever met, we were in the talking stage for like a month and a half (we went out like 3-4 times a week) and then we dated, but it lasted two weeks and a half because I had to end it for reasons I won't say here.

School started again and I hope I will be able to update again soon!!

Explanation of the chapter

So, when Violet wakes up with her phone buzzing, she's not actually waking up. She's in a coma. She then sees Alex who tells her she's in danger and that's when she wakes up. BUT WAIT, because what I wrote after it's not the moment she wakes up from the coma; it's the moment she wakes up because she had fainted, and she's conscious for a little bit of time.

When Blake tells her "I love you, Violet" and then walks away, the chapter ends.

I will add now some information.

The chapter ended with Blake walking away to get his wounds treated while the doctors help Violet, but as the chapter ends, Violet enters a coma.

In the next chapters we'll see a few things (I won't say anything now) and then, we will see if she wakes up or not.

And if she does wake up, what will happen?

Adding an extra curiosity to the previous chapter

In case some of you were wondering, I will now answer this question:

"Why didn't Blake wait for Violet to say 'I love you' back, but instead he walked away?"

Blake said I love you to make sure Violet knew that, even though they were both already aware of that. But, he didn't let her say it back because he didn't want to think that was a goodbye. He wants her to tell him she loves him when she's all healed. He wants her "I love you" to come when she's able to turn her head to look at him.

______

I hope everything's clear!!

If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask them, I will answer.

I love you!