36. deadly love

Violet's POV:

"I guess this is it, then." Jacob says, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Get the fuck out man, stop the bullshit. You're leaving for two weeks." Alex says making us all laugh.

"Damn. I wanted to make this emotional." Jacob responds still laughing and Silvia shoves his shoulder.

"Come on. We have a flight to catch. Even though I really wanted to see Blake spill some tears at the sight of us leaving..." Silvia pouts and we laugh again, while Blake only smiles.

"Yeah keep dreaming. Try not to kill my brother, will you?" Blake gives her a hug before turning to his brother.

"And you," He points his finger at Jacob "Be careful, she's already pregnant." He says and Silvia covers her face, clearly embarrassed.

"He's right. But have fun anyways." I add, smiling to them.

Blake turns to me and smirks, arching an eyebrow.

"Seems to me you should be the careful ones." Silvia says laughing.

"She's right. But have fun anyways." Jacob copies me, and I fake a gasp, smiling.

"I wouldn't mind a mini Sil," Alex speaks "Or a mini Violet," He glances at me "But no way in hell I'm dealing with a mini Jacob or Blake."

We laugh again. It feels so nice to have these moments.

"I'm kidding. Now, go catch your flight. See you in two weeks lovebirds." Alex hugs them before walking away, probably towards his room to rest.

"Have fun guys. We'll handle everything here." I say, smiling at my best friends.

"Ci vediamo tra due settimane, non farla arrabbiare troppo spesso." Blake smiles at his brother as they hug.

("See you in two weeks, don't make her mad too often.")

"I will want the details when you're back." I smirk at Silvia and she laughs, before I tell her I'm joking.

I hug them again before they get into the car and drive off, to the airport.

They were going to Italy for two weeks to relax. It's their right to do so.

Everything seems good, things are proceeding well and everyone is fine.

And because everything is going pretty good, I get the feeling that something bad will happen eventually.

It always happens.

But, for now, I will stop being paranoid and I will try to relax too.

"Are you okay?" The deep voice makes its way to my ears.

I glance up to see a worried? Blake.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh and begin to walk to my room before a warm hand grabs my arm, pulling me back into a strong chest.

"I know what you're thinking. Everyone's doing well, you don't need to worry about something happening any moment." He reassures me, stroking my back with his thumb.

This man.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" He casually asks.

"What makes you think I want to?" I ask to tease him a little. I like to push his buttons down.

"Oh you know, " His hand goes to my ass, caressing it before giving it a slap "Just the way your body reacts to me." He makes sure his breath hits my ear.

"My body lies." I shrug my shoulders, acting as if he's not making me flustered.

"You are a bad liar. That's for sure." He smirks.