Never Underestimate The Chat

Summary: A sneaky fox is going to ruin the reputation of a good luck bug, but a bad luck cat would know that it will never happen with his own green eyes.

~~~~~

Lila is having a lucky day, and she decides to ruin Marinette's reputation again. When Marinette wasn't looking, she placed a rat inside of Marinette's bag and walks away. When class is starting, Lila smiles herself as Marinette opens her bag, then Marinette starts to blush.

Marinette: What's this?

Marinette dug into her bag to find a purple rose in it instead of a rat.

Alya: Oh~ you got your first love.

Lila was shocked to see it.

Marinette: What do you mean?

Alya: Well, as you can see, the purple rose represents "love at first sight". So, someone has a crush on you, huh?

Marinette glanced at Adrien before she blushes. Lila was so pissed but decided to check her bag. By opening it causing she to scream and threw the bag across the room which lands on Kim's desk. Kim starts to scream while holding behind Alix as spiders crawling out of the bag. Everyone stands away as Kim exclaimed at Lila.

Kim: Lila, what the heck?!

Alix: Why do you have spiders in your bag? You know that Kim hates spiders!

Lila: I don't know. I didn't notice it before I came.

Miss Bustier barged in and sees what the commotion.

Miss Bustier: What's going on here?

Kim: Lila has spiders in her bag!

Miss Bustier: Lila?

Lila: I don't know how did they end in my bag!

Miss Bustier: Well, it doesn't matter. Everyone evacuates the class immediately.

Everyone leaves the class which left are Marinette, Adrien, and Lila. Lila watches Adrien carrying Marinette in the bridal style and left. Lila was mad as she made her way out.

~~~~~

Miss Bustier: I hope you have a good day.

Everybody left the classroom after passing their exam papers. Lila is the only one behind as she took the answer paper from the folder then puts it in Marinette's bag when she's not looking. The next day came, and Miss Bustier called out for Marinette.

Miss Bustier: Marinette, could you bring your school bag, please? I need to check something.

Marinette handed out her school bag and Miss Bustier checks it, only to find something different.

Miss Bustier: Today, someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox, claiming that you'd stolen the exam answers, and what I found is an anonymous love letter.

Everyone gushed when hearing it as Marinette blushes while Lila gets irritated.

Rose: What does it say?