MDC and Miracu-Rock

Summary: Lila is lying about MDC and Miracu-Rock, but the main heroes know that it would be a big mistake.

~~~~~

Rose: You are friends with Miracu-Rock?

Lila: Of course. My boyfriend MDC introduced me to them.

Juleka: That's awesome, don't you think?

Lila's gossip earns a stink glare from the main five heroes.

Adrien: This girl needs to be done.

Chloe: Agreed. Her so-called stories are ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

Nino: But, what could we do?

Marinette: You know what?

The team glanced at Marinette.

Marinette: I may have an idea.

~~~

Miss Bustier: Class, I have an announcement for you.

Everyone stopped talking and glanced at their teacher.

Miss Bustier: An unknown person send me invitations to the fashion show at Grand Palais tomorrow night.

Everyone cheered as Alix ask Lila.

Alix: Lila, was it you who send it.

Lila: Why of course. I asked my boyfriend about this.

Everyone gushed about it, meanwhile, the team smirk at their plan.

~~~~~

The team secretly didn't make it for tonight except for Adrien because he's modeling, and Nathaniel didn't make it as well due to "helping his parents". The class is excited for the show unknowingly what would happen, then the spotlight turned on as the audience cheered. The announcer walks on the runway.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of Paris. You may be excited about who would be MDC is, right?

The audience cheered louder as the announcer chuckled.

Announcer: We'll get to that later. But for now, may I introduce you to MDC's fashion line they called it: "Miraculous".

The audience is now excited as the announcer left. A group of models walks into the stage presenting their outfits.

The first one is two Mice. One with a rain jacket, and one with Kawaii pigtail buns. The next one was the Ox in a wrestler outfit. Next was the Tiger in a feminine gothic dress. Then the Rabbit based on Alice in Wonderland compared with an umbrella. To everyone's surprised, the weather girl Aurore was modeling the Rabbit dress. The next was the Dragon modeled by the descendant of the Japanese Fencer Kagami herself. Her Dragon outfit is based on Demon Slayer finished with a katana on her belt. Next was the Snake, modeled by Juleka's brother Luka. His outfit is Rock 'N Roll based with the addition of Jagged Stone's merchandise shirt and guitar pick on his neck. Next is the Horse, and it was based on Western Cowboys. The Sheep is the next wearing by Nathaniel's boyfriend Marc. His outfit was a dress since he's androgynous he could pretend to be a girl, and his outfit is a checkered pattern. Next was the Monkey in the sports outfit followed by the Rooster who turned out to be Nathaniel in the golden-red jacket with a scarf on his neck. The class went confused about why Nathaniel's there as Lila starts to panic. Next was the Dog in a Onesie type followed by the other in a Police outfit. Then there was a Pig in a Pink Lolita Teenage Wear which Rose adores with. Finally, the last seven. Walking in was the Butterfly and the Peacock. The butterfly is the tuxedo and the peafowl was a gala dress with a jacket attached to her back accessorized with the cane and the fan. And last, the main five. Walking in are the four heroes wearing their respective animals with Mireille in her Traditional Chinese Ladybug dress. Alya was wearing an orange denim jacket followed by orange jeans, black boots, and a white shirt saying "Vixen Wifi". Nino's outfit was based on breakdancing style with paint on his face. Chloe's outfit was the yellow and black striped skater dress with long black gloves and boots and a Yellow Thick Wool Scarf. Lastly, Adrien's outfit was a french based white blouse with a black vest with a bell on his Black Gucci Ribbon, he then wears the old Derby hat Marinette made for the contest.

Announcer: Alright, everyone. It's time for music! Ladies and gentlemen, this is MDC and Miracu-Rock!

The audience cheered as the class was gasped to realize what they just witnessed as Marinette, Chloe, and Alya are on stage performing.

Tell me, tell me you wanna get away
Tell me, tell me now what you wanna say
Magic's in the air, set yourself free
Take a trip with us, that's the way to be

When you're out of breath, no need to despair
You can count on us, we'll be always there
We can make you fly on the dance floor now
Riding with the stars, we will show you how

Start ignition
Moving faster
In the future
Are you ready? (Here we go)
Never stop (Oh yeah, we show)
Keep on rocking (Super girly nova power)

(Power, power, power)

We're gonna celebrate now!
In a diamond world, we are the super girls!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Dancing on the moon, never feeling outta tune!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Take it to the skies, just like a rocket high!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Right now, now!

When you're feeling down, you can call our name
We'll come running back, just to save the day
We can make you fly on the dance floor now
Riding with the stars, we will show you how

Start ignition
Moving faster
In the future
Are you ready? (Here we go)
Never stop (Oh yeah, we show)
Keep on rocking (Super girly nova power)

(Power, power, power)

We're gonna celebrate now!
In a diamond world, we are the super girls!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Dancing on the moon, never feeling outta tune!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Take it to the skies, just like a rocket high!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Take a trip with us, that's the way to be

We're gonna celebrate now!
In a diamond world, we are the super girls!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Dancing with the stars, you can hear us near or far!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Take it to the skies, just like a rocket high!
We're gonna celebrate now!
Right now, now!

The audience cheered while the class were shocked as Lila turned pale. Marinette steps in the front holding the microphone.

Marinette: I would like to thank you to come into my fashion show tonight, and I want to thank my team to help me finish the project.

The models and team applaud at her speech as Adrien pulls her into a kiss earning squeals from the girls in the audience. Lila was getting rage and was about to attack Marinette when she was stopped by the class who are now angry at her.

Alix: How could you!

Kim: You lied to us!

Max: Why would you do that?!

Lila didn't reply but a group of security grabs her and took her away to the police.

Adrien: Well, I guess it's over for her, huh?

Marinette: Yep.