Half-an-Innocent Lila

Summary: (This is based on the chapter How To Train The Liar) Clara started to get moody about Lila's actions and starts to give her a small piece of advice.

~~~~~

Lila was walking around the park thinking of how to turn down Marinette, then she noticed Clara reading a book by the bench. When she takes a closer look at the book, she realized it was Fifty Shades Of Grey. Clara noticed her and closed the book.

Clara: Lila! I didn't know you're here.

Lila: Hi Clara. Was that the book "Fifty Shades Of Grey"?

Clara: Yep! Why? Because my sister and I love novels. However, we have a different theme.

Lila: What theme?

Clara: Carol loves fantasy due to reading novels about dragons while I love erotics which is why I love reading this book.

Lila was about to say something but Clara cut it off.

Clara: I know what you're going to say, but I'm sorry, I don't want to I don't like going out of my home alone since we're still kids and we're never gonna hangout like always since you're always bragged about yourself and your connection with celebrities when you're into a conversation about the other people's interests or favorites.

Lila: What do you mean? I was just trying to help?

Clara: Trying to help to mean they will blame you when they went on their own after you tell them that your celebrity friends would happy to meet them.

Lila gasped.

Clara: You better stop talking about it, or else tomorrow you're going to speak the truth.

Clara left the park and Lila just laughed knowing how ridiculous it is. But, she made a wrong turn.

~~~~~

Lila was expelled from school after she speaking the truth by accident. Everyone was angered at the results as Marinette went confused about how did it happen. Meanwhile, Clara hi-fived at her Kwami who was hiding in the pocket of her spring-green shortall.