Lie Detector

Summary: Miss Mendeleiev had enough of Lila's lie that threatens Marinette, so she gets the Lie Detector that she never used and uses it at the two to uncover the truth.

~~~~~

Miss Mendeleiev's Pov

Lila, Lila, Lila. How many times she threatened Marinette. Marinette was a good student and has good grades. However, most of her classmates turned down her because she "bullied" Lila. Is decided that enough was enough. When my period with them come along, I pulled out my trusty lie detector test that I never used after my first try. The class gave me curious looks then I explain to them.

Miss Mendeleiev: Okay, Class. Today, we will be learning about truths and lies. I pulled out my lie detector because it has come to my attention that someone is lying in your class.

The class glared at Marinette who was now next to Chloe and she looked down. I felt bad for her.

Miss Mendeleiev: It seems that you believe Marinette is a liar. To make sure, I need Marinette here.

I could see Marinette was scared as she walks towards my desk and place her hand on the lie detector. I asked her few questions and all of them are true. Now, it's time for the new role.

Miss Mendeleiev: Marinette, did you stole the answer sheet from Miss Bustier?

I could see grins from the class except for Chloe and Adrien.

Marinette: No.

The detector beamed green earning confused looks.

Miss Mendeleiev: Did you push Lila down the stairs?

Marinette: No.

Again, the detector beamed green.

Miss Mendeleiev: Did you steal Lila's supposed pendant?

Marinette: No.

Green again... 3 points.

Miss Mendeleiev: Are you jealous of Lila?

Marinette: No, I was trying to warn my class to protect them.

Again, green earning gasps.

Miss Mendeleiev: Did you tried to tell anyone?

Marinette: I wish, but Adrien said I should take a high road.

The detector beamed green again. The class went very confused then I see Chloe glared at Adrien who was smiling sheepishly.

Miss Mendeleiev: My last question...

I could see her getting nervous even more.

Miss Mendeleiev: Are you a superhero? Don't say who you are.

Marinette froze and looked down.

Marinette: Yes.

Again, the test tells the truth. The class gasped and felt guilty. Then Lila started to speak.

Lila: Oh my gosh! Marinette, we didn't know you're a superhero!

I could see Marinette glared at Lila as well as Chloe and Adrien.

Miss Mendeleiev: Thank you, Marinette.

Marinette smiled at me and went back to her seat.

Miss Mendeleiev: Lila, could you please come forward?

I saw Lila went pale and was about to lie her way out but I stopped her.

Miss Mendeleiev: Do not say anything that would avoid yourself from getting this test. It wouldn't harm you. Come.

Lila glared at me as she comes to me and places her hand on the test. After the first few questions, it's time to take her down.

Miss Mendeleiev: Are you friends with Jagged Stone?

Lila froze and answered.

Lila: Yes.

The test went red earning gasps from the class except for Marinette, Chloe, and Adrien.

Miss Mendeleiev: Do you collaborate with Prince Ali?

Lila: Yes.

Again, the test went red. Two down more to go.

Miss Mendeleiev: Have you been gone to Achu?

Lila: Yes.

Again, red.

Miss Mendeleiev: Are you friends with Ladybug?

Lila: Yes.

Red. I could see Alya went furious.

Miss Mendeleiev: Now, for my final question...

Lila glared at me to don't, but I did what she didn't want to.

Miss Mendeleiev: Did you threatened Marinette?

This question gives gasps from the class again as Chloe hugs Marinette to support her.

Lila: No!

Again, for the one last time... The test is telling us she lied. The room went silent as almost the whole class turned white as a paper sheet.

Miss Mendeleiev: Lila, come with me. Marinette, Adrien, Chloe, wait for me outside.

The trio went out of the classroom and wait by the courtyard. I escorted Lila to the Principal's office while calling her mother from the embassy.

~~~~~

It's been a week since everything went changed. Lila was deported from France and was sent to Juvenile Detention Center in Italy for her crimes. Marinette, Chloe, and Adrien moved to my class to start a new way. Miss Bustier's class got grounded and was suspended for a week. Miss Bustier and Mr. Damocles got fired for not taking good care of the students. As for me, I become a new headmaster, and I have to protect my students just like Marinette always trying to do because she's our "Everyday Ladybug".