Gang Of Secrets

Summary: After Gang of Secrets, Alya makes a plan to take down Lila.

~~~~~

Alya: Marinette, I'm your very best friend.

Marinette: And I... I'm Ladybug.

~~~~~

Alya's Pov

I couldn't believe it. My best friend was a superhero Ladybug! I'm so proud of her and I just couldn't think of any outcome will she face with Cat Noir. I understand that she must keep that secret to protect me, and I'm so thrilled. Maybe I could buy her some time with her jealousy to Li- Wait. Lila said she's friends with Ladybug, and since Marinette hates her and she's Ladybug, that means... Lila was lying this whole time?! Marinette's right. She hates her not just because she's jealous of her with Adrien, but because she knows she's lying. Ugh, what a witch! Maybe I can make her dream into a nightmare. Yeah, that's it. I'll give her the worst day of her life.

~~~~~

I came into Marinette's house the next day to talk about something important. Sabine said she's upstairs and I go up there, then I knocked her trapdoor.

Alya: Marinette, are you there?

Marinette opened the door as I can hear the Kwamis flying around.

Marinette: Hey, Alya.

I entered her room as Trixx flew at me.

Alya: Hey, Trixx.

Marinette: So, what brings you here? Don't say that this is about Adrien.

Alya: No, this is not about him. This is different.

Marinette: I'm listening.

Alya: First of all, you're right... About Lila.

I can see Marinette went surprised hearing the name.

Marinette: So you found out?

Alya: Yeah. I'm so sorry, girl. I should have a fact check the evidence before exposing it.

Marinette: It's alright, Alya. It was just a mistake.

Alya: Good thing that I deleted her post.

By saying that earns a buzz from my phone. I picked it up to find a message from Lila.

Lila: Hey, Alya. Why did you delete my interview in your Ladyblog?

I didn't reply to her text, instead, I blocked her contact.

Marinette: Don't Lila will suspect that you know she's lying?

Alya: I had enough of her, and that's why I'm here. I need Ladybug for an announcement.

Marinette's Pov

Her answer surprises me. I glanced at the Kwamis and they agreed.

Marinette: Okay. Where do we set it?

~~~~~

Ladybug and Alya are at the Eiffel Tower as Alya is setting up.

Alya: Alright. Everything is ready. All we need to do is present in front.

Ladybug is now in position.

Ladybug: I'm ready, Alya.

Alya starts to record.

Ladybug: Hi, Parisians, your favorite Ladybug is here. I asked the blog owner Alya to help me with this announcement I'm going to make. To start, it has come to my attention that someone is claiming to be my best friend. Well, for starters, the girl named Lila Rossi is not my friend, and claiming to be friends with a superhero is too dangerous, it would put yourself or your family in danger to enemies like Hawkmoth. For your information, please do not spill the information, or else you'll be in danger. Thank you, and good day.

Alya: And cut. You did a good job, Ladybug.

Ladybug: Thanks, Alya.

Alya & Ladybug: Pound it.

~~~~~

Alix: I can't believe you, Lila!

Kim: You lied to us!

Ivan: How could you!

Rose: Why did you do this?!

The Akuma Class are now around Lila with so many questions on why she lied, meanwhile, Marinette and Alya smirked at their work.

Adrien: I don't know what's going on, but I think she'll going to be Akumatize on purpose.

Nino: I think you're right, dude.