Galaxy Garrison

Summary: When college year came around, Marinette and Adrien were accepted to somewhere that would leave their so-called friends behind.

~~~~~

Marinette and Adrien were dating for two years of high school after Lila made everyone turned down Marinette. Hawkmoth gave up his Miraculous and explained the reason to the heroes which makes them understand and made him move on with Nathalie. Out of frustration, the other heroes were not happy that they were replaced and wanted to ask Ladybug why, but she said that she won't trust them anymore after they betrayed their friend. Adrien ended up homeschooled again but with Marinette this time and he's now getting used to it. After Marinette lost her parents, Gabriel takes her in and supports her with Adrien with her fashion ideas. Gabriel ordered to remove the Adrien posters because he decided to make him move on with his future dream. And with all of those high grades, they suddenly got accepted to Galaxy Garrison before college year.

~~~~~

Marinette: We will send letters to you when we get there.

Marinette hugs Gabriel while Adrien and the Gorilla packed up to the car.

Gabriel: I'm sure you guys will be okay.

Adrien and the Gorilla shut the back of the car.

Adrien: That's the last one.

Adrien walks towards his father and girlfriend and he hugs them.

Adrien: Father, please take care of the box while we're gone?

Gabriel: And I assure you that they will be okay.

The duo smiled and went to the car before they waved at Gabriel goodbye and left Paris to start their new year.

~~~~~

Lila came into the manor two weeks later and used the doorbell and Nathalie answered.

Nathalie: How may I help you?

Lila: I'm here to see Adrien.

Nathalie: I'm sorry, but he's not here.

Lila was surprised.

Lila: What?

Nathalie: He moved out of town for college but I won't tell you where. So, good day.

Nathalie closed the camera leaving Lila being mad and stormed off.

~~~~~

Adrien: Alright! We're now teammates!

Adrien is dancing around in a Cat Noir style while Marinette giggles checking their third teammate.

Marinette: Also, we are now joining with... Damian Wayne?

Damian: That's me.

The duo saw Damian and approach him.

Marinette: It's nice to meet you, Damian. I'm Marinette, and this is Adrien.