The Share Of Pain

Summary: Lila goes too far ahead to bullying Marinette. The class believed that they only bullied Marinette until Adrien did something that would share his love for her.

~~~~~

Almost every day, everyone started to bully Marinette. Lila blamed her and she always got in pain. These very days also confuse everyone about Adrien. Every time they beat up Marinette, Adrien was absent for a few days saying that he got bruises all over his body, much like Marinette. All of them blamed her, but what they did know is that Adrien did it to himself for her.

~~~~~

It was lunchtime this day. Marinette was walking around the courtyard when she was encountered by her class besides Adrien while comforting Marinette.

Alya: Marinette, how could you?!

Marinette: Alya, for the last time, I didn't do it to her?

She then gets a slap from Kim.

Kim: In your dreams!

The whole class then starts to beat up Marinette as she cries hoping for help. Adrien then came into the scene.

Adrien: What's going on here?

Alya: Adrien, Marinette is hurting Lila again!

Adrien: Again?! This is the fifth time this week!

Alix: Come on, Adrien! Let's show her who's the boss!

The whole class agreed. Marinette then gets up and stared at Adrien. He's feeling... Guilty. He walks up to Marinette while the class stands back waiting for his first hit. Adrien kneeled and holds Marinette's face, then he starts to cry.

Kim: What is he doing?

Max: I don't know.

Marinette: Adrien?

Adrien: Oh, Marinette. I should have done this sooner.

The class was confused about what he had meant until he places his forehead to hers and says the words.

Adrien: With the spell declared, let the pain be shared...

A green circle glows around the two while everyone is staying back. Once it's done, Adrien was now covered in bruises that are similar to Marinette's.

Adrien: Marinette, you are part of my family. You always have me, and I hope you always will be.

The class gasped at Adrien's confession as Marinette starts to cry and hugs him.

Marinette: Thank you, Kitty.

Alya: Adrien, what the heck?!

The teachers suddenly came into the scene.

Miss Mendeleiev: What's going on here?

The science teacher then sees the duo covered in bruises. She was now angry at the state.

Miss Mendeleiev: Lila, please come with me?

Lila: What?! I didn't do anything!

Miss Mendeleiev: You didn't, but your lies say otherwise.

Miss Mendeleiev pulled Lila by the arm and was taken away.

Miss Mendeleiev: And could someone please take the two to the infirmary.

Marc and Kagami are the only ones who helped the duo as the class was being picked up early by their parents.

~~~~~

Marinette: So, where did you get that spell? I know that magic doesn't exist in our eyes.

Adrien: Well, my mother was a witch from another realm. She ran away and starts to move on.

Marinette: I understand. Also, next time, don't use that spell again.

Adrien: As long as you have no pain on you.

Marinette laughed as the Kwamis ate their snacks.