Our Ladybug's In Danger

Summary: Marinette lost the war and Lila ended up threatened her causing her to do something everyone will know.

~~~~~

Marinette was do fore. Lila won and everyone left her. The Miraculous Holders are the only ones left to her. Marinette was on the roof listening to music when she suddenly felt that Lila was there.

Lila: Looks like I won, huh?

Marinette didn't answer and starts to hum in the tune.

Lila: Aren't you listening to me?

Marinette didn't answer again. Lila pushed her down pulling out a pocket knife.

Lila: Looks like I'm going to do it by force.

Lila cut one of Marinette's arms as tears starts to fall. She then cut her face and leave a scar on Marinette's eye.

Lila: Give up?

Marinette looks away then Lila threatens her more. When Marinette was covered in bruises with her body on the ground, Lila smirks.

Lila: Looks like nobody's gonna be here for you.

In Marinette's head, she wanted to call her allies out but she couldn't stand. There only one more option. Marinette screamed. She scream the loudest almost everyone in Paris hear her from afar. Marinette's team was the first to hear her before they rushed to her location. Tom and Sabine went eye wide in horror when they heard their daughter's in danger so they closed the bakery and rushed to school. Almost all of Marinette's closed celebrity friends also heard her screaming and head to the school. Somewhere in Paris, two boys are taking a walk when they heard their cousin screaming then they rushed to school by a motor bike.

~~~~~

Lila: What did you do?!

Out of nowhere, Adrien was the one to barge open the rooftop door as the team rushed to aid Marinette. Marinette's parents then followed by, then Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale, then two of Marinette's cousins rushed in to her aid.

Alya: Girl, everything will be okay.

One of Marinette's cousins dialed the ambulance.

???: They're on their way.

Alya nodded as Marinette looks at them.

Marinette: Damian? Hiccup?

Damian shushed her.

Damian: Everything will be okay.

While it's happening, Adrien then confronted Lila in a murderous way.

Adrien: I gave you a second chance but you did it on purpose. I suppose that you will end up in a executional way.

Adrien walks away to help the ambulance who already arrived at the scene as police arrest her for her crimes.

~~~~~

The news was spread all over Paris and Marinette's ex-friends regretted from what they did. They wanted to apologize Marinette but she pushed them away and move on. Everything may went back to normal, but there's still more obstacles to avoid.