Kool Catz

Summary: Lila lied that she knew Kool Catz when Marinette, Adrien, and the Kitty Section knew who are they.

(There will be no superheroes in this one-shot.)

~~~~~

Marinette and Adrien just walked into the classroom when the whole class are around Lila except Juleka, Rose, Ivan, and Mylene.

Adrien: Hey, guys. What's going on here?

Alya came into the scene.

Alya: Lila told us that she was friends with Kool Catz.

Adrien froze.

Adrien: Kool Catz?

Alya: Yeah! It was a cat-themed boy band consist of Night Fury, Leon Azul, and Cat Noir!

Lila: Yeah. Also, I will promise you that I will let them meet you guys.

Adrien then feeling not well.

Adrien: I need to go to the bathroom.

Adrien rushed out of the classroom and Marinette followed him.

~~~~~

Rose: Why would Lila lie about that?! We knew that the Kool Catz are not adults!

Juleka: True. Even then, Adrien was now disappointed with the gossip. I mean, both of Adrien's friends are the ones who set up an audition and found him.

Mylene: What are we gonna do?

Juleka: Well, my dad, Jagged Stone, said that the boys will have a concert at the Eiffel Tower on Saturday night, and he, Clara, Mr. Agreste, and Marinette would sponsor them.

Ivan: Good idea... But how could we do that?

???: We invited them.

The Kitty Section turned their heads to find Adrien while being hold by Marinette.

Marinette: He went into the bathroom to throw up.

Adrien: But we would invite them.

The group agreed to do the plan.

~~~~~

Miss Bustier: Students, I have an announcement for you. Thanks to Jagged Stone for sponsoring, he gave us tickets to the Kool Catz concert on Saturday at the Eiffel Tower.

The class cheered as Marinette handed them the tickets. Only Adrien was the one who refuse to get the last ticket.

Adrien: Sorry, I can't go. My father and I are going on a business trip on Saturday.

Nino: Dude, that's sad.

Marinette and the Kitty Section smirk knowing where will Adrien be.

~~~~~

All audience is now at the Eiffel Tower chanting "Kool Catz". The whole class are there and Marinette was there as well with her best friends. Alya was happy to meet them until the cat-themed boy band comes onto the stage as the boy, Night Fury, lead the stage. The trio is wearing cat costumes with their cat masks on.