MDC Delivery

Summary: Lila is lying about her being MDC, but the Akuma class already knows that Marinette is MDC and decided to take the reverse card.

~~~~~

The Akuma Class is getting bored and mad at the same time. Lila was bragging about herself being the fashion designer MDC, but the class is way too smarter than that. After a little bit of research from Max, they all knew she's lying all along, and she lies to everything to get attention and fame. They couldn't get away with this. So, they decided to pull up a plan without Marinette's knowledge.

~~~~~

The class are in the room with their phones on in the MDC website as Lila entered the room. The class "adored" her with the outfits and designs and she accepted back. However, Alya, which was part of a plan, asked Lila if she could bring everything the class asked for by tomorrow. Lila started to panic but agreed to do so which means she'll go bankrupt. By overnight, she sign up as an anonymous user and buy the clothes the class was requested to and the deliveries came by the morning before school. Meanwhile, Marinette was so confused about why her class had every outfit the "anonymous user" ordered. Every time they asked her they never reply and she thought that they forgot about her. As the days go by, Lila was now out of money as she's now fumed. As she entered the classroom, she was then encountered by Alya holding a phone and pencil.

Alya: Hey, Lila. I was wondering... Since you are so good a drawing like the ones on your website, could you draw some for me to post on the Ladyblog?

Lila is getting irritated on the inside as she accidentally snapped the pencil she was holding. She then starts lying.

Lila: Ow. I love to but I can't, my wrist sprained again and I can't write.

Alya: Well, that's okay. We can take you to the Nurse's office to check it.

Lila: Oh no. I'll be fine.

It was all silent for a moment until Chloe spoke up.

Chloe: Oh shut up you lying trash.

Lila gasp.

Chloe: Do you think that everyone will love you right now? Well, too late. The card was reversed.

The class glanced at each other then nodded before their happy faces reveals their true colors. Lila had no idea then she was about to fake cry when Adrien shut her up as he entered the room with a sleeping Marinette by his side.

Adrien: Would you shut up? Marinette was not involved with this.

Lila looked at Adrien but she growled when saw Marinette with him.

Adrien: Marinette was kind, sweet, caring, and always be there for everyone. The title MDC was revealed in school before you came. She won her derby hat at my father's contest.

It was the cue for the class to add it up.

Rose: She even made costumes for the Kitty Section.

Nino & Kim: We've known Marinette our whole lives.

Nathaniel: She let me cooperate with her friend Marc in the Art Club.

Mylene: She's even responsible most of us were couples.

Alya: And I even helped her make her website!

Lila don't know what to do until the principal called her to the office. She groaned as she leaves the room. Marinette then finally wakes up.

Marinette: You... Believed me?

Alya hugged her best friend.

Alya: Of course, girl. Your alias is the one we believed you. And we're sorry we believed her.

Marinette: It's okay. I forgive you all.

Alya: Also, can we have the clothes Lila ordered as your thank you to us?

Marinette looks around to find the class with the ordered clothes then she smiled.

Marinette: Why of course!

The class was about to celebrate when the door opened revealing an elder woman as she makes her way to Lila's seat and take her belongings.

Marinette: I assume you're Lila's mother.

Lila's mother: Of course. I can't believe my daughter lied to me about everything thinking that school was closed after an Akuma attack while others said that she went on a trip to Prince Ali's.

Rose regrets it as she grunts.

Lila's mother: And I believe that you know she's lying.

Marinette: Yes, ma'am. She lied about my alias as a fashion designer.

Lila's mother: I see. Well, have a good day.

Lila's mother left the room and the class was celebrating.

Alya: So, what fashion line should you do next, girl?

Marinette starts to think about it.