How To Train The Liar

Summary: There are two new students which are twins who are going to be manipulated by the fox, but little did she know is that they had ASD.

~~~~~

Clara: Okay, Carol. This is it.

Carol: Still, I miss South Park.

Clara: Same.

Clara and Carol Dawn are by the classroom door before they enter and greet.

Miss Bustier: Students, I want you to meet two new people to join with us. Meet Clara and Carol.

Everyone greeted them.

Clara: It's nice to meet you all.

Carol: Yup!

Alix: Why do you two look identical?

Clara & Carol: Because we're twins.

Akuma Class: Ohhh.

Clara: We are also from South Park.

Juleka groans.

Juleka: Oh, I hate that place.

Rose: Why?

Juleka: Let's just say, the citizens there messed up everything.

Clara blushed.

Carol: True.

The twins sit at the back as the class started.

~~~~~

Clara was reading novel and Carol was drawing dragons at the bench in the courtyard when Lila approaches them.

Lila: Hi, you two.

The twins didn't look up at her.

Clara & Carol: Sup.

Lila: I heard that you know Barbra Streisand and how close you are. You know what? I am close friends with her too, and I can let you meet her

Clara scoffs while Carol hums in agreement. Lila was getting irritated.

Lila: Why didn't you guys accepted my offer?

Clara looks away from her book.

Clara: Funny story, Lila. You see, we actually hate Barbra Streisand because used to terrorized our old town.

Carol: Plus, we like Gorillaz. But unfortunately, we can't go meet Damon Albarn because we believe he retired or died, but who knows.

Clara: And don't even think about letting us meet him, Lila. It's a scam if you ask why.

The twins stood up.

Clara: Also, one more thing. We're not interested to famous celebrities, and would you please leave us alone?

The twins left the scene leaving Lila angry at the point.