Miss Mendeleiev Know All

Summary: After Kwamibuster, Lila starts to lie about herself being Multimouse. Miss Mendeleiev however knows that Marinette is Multimouse and warns Lila of a mistake.

~~~~~

It's been a week after Kwamibuster. Everyone was wondering who was the mysterious hero Multimouse. Meanwhile, Miss Mendeleiev smiled to herself about how proud she is to Marinette no matter how clumsy she is. In a period before science, Lila starts to lie.

Lila: I don't know if I could keep this...

Everyone turned their heads to Lila.

Alya: Keep what?

Lila takes a deep breath, and then lied.

Lila: I'm Multimouse.

This answer earns awe from the class, while earning glares from Marinette, disgusted look from Adrien, and grunts from Miss Mendeleiev.

Alya: Really? What's your super power?

Lila: My power is invisibility.

Miss Mendeleiev starts to get irritated on how she dislike her.

Rose: That's amazing!

Kim: You're so cool!

Alya: Can I take an interview with you?

With Alya's question earns a hand slap on the table from the science teacher.

Miss Mendeleiev: Lila, would you stop saying that amazes anyone in your way? It's not good for them, especially if anyone was threatened when they found out that you're lying.

This earns gasps from the class except Marinette and Adrien.

Alya: How could you say that?

Miss Mendeleiev: Because I was there when Multimouse detransformed. I saw her civilian self, and isn't the hero supposed to keep their identities a secret to protect their love ones?

This earns argues from the class, then Adrien shuts them up.

Adrien: Miss Mendeleiev had a point! If you tell this to your friend or family, would you all want your love ones to be risk in danger when enemies like Hawkmoth would use them against you?

The class went silent. Lila was about to speak but Marinette gets there first.

Marinette: And don't take this as my blame. I had enough of your so-called stories that would like everyone what they want to hear. Didn't you know that we already claimed those stories you said. I was friends with Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, and Chloe's mom Aubrey Bourgeois. Rose was friends with Prince Ali despite that she never been to Achu nor in his castle. You also said that you help the starting cast of the Solitude film, Emilie Graham de Vanily, later Emilie Agreste, with her acting. And also, claiming to be friends with a superhero would risk you or your love ones in danger as well, and you're supposed to keep it a secret to be safe from enemies.

Chloe and Adrien flinched when hearing the name of their mothers. Some of the class starting to get it as Lila glares at Marinette until Miss Mendeleiev spoke up.

Miss Mendeleiev: Lila, I'm afraid that you and I must go to the principal's office right now.

Lila grumbled as she goes out with the science teacher.

Adrien: You know, Lila goes too far to this.

Marinette: Agreed.