Vampires

Summary: In the history lesson, Miss Mendeleiev asked if vampires are real or myth, but Lila take the wrong answer.

~~~~~

The class is now in history class with Miss Mendeleiev as she teaches them about myths.

Miss Mendeleiev: Okay class, since we're getting close to the end, I wanted to ask you one more question.

The class leans closer to listen.

Miss Mendeleiev: Some of you knew about vampires, right?

The class nodded.

Miss Mendeleiev: Well, it has come to my attention that something wrong with any of you.

The class was confused at the statement while Marinette and Adrien, who are sitting next to each other, are getting bored.

Miss Mendeleiev: So my question is... Vampires, real or myth?

Lila raised her hand.

Miss Mendeleiev: Lila?

Lila smirks.

Lila: Myth.

Miss Mendeleiev is getting stern with the situation.

Miss Mendeleiev: Let's see about that.

She pulled out a bottle full of blood and a cross on her neck. Marinette and Adrien start to feel pain as fangs and red eyes came out of their faces, then start to attack the science teacher. The class backs off avoiding the two as Miss Mendeleiev aims them with the sunlight to avoid their harm. Marinette then started to get attention to Lila and attacks her but Lila was escaped along with the class.

Akuma Class: VAMPIRES!!! VAMPIRES!!! VAMPIRES!!!

Marinette and Adrien came out of the classroom, then they transformed into bats and flew out of the open skylight when the sky was going grey and rain.

Alya: You've got to be kidding me?

Nino: Should we tell the police or something?

From what they did know is that the Kwamis, Tikki and Plagg, are flying after the vampire owners while trying to avoid getting caught.

Plagg: Why did Master Fu choose those vampires?

Tikki: I don't know, but we both trust them, so we better catch them up before they get away.

And so, the rain starts to fall.