One Upon A Swap

(Shout-out to @anieura for requesting this idea.)

Summary: Adrienette and Feligette decided to swap themselves for two days as a prank and spending their time with each other without the others' knowledge.

~~~~~

Marinette and Adrien were eighteen at the time and they were engaged with Gabriel's approval. No one knows what happened except their twin siblings, Bridgette and Felix. One day while in the bakery, the twin duo's are baking while the girls' parents are out for delivery when Adrien had something in mind.

Adrien: Hey, guys. I had something in my mind.

Bridgette: What is it?

Adrien: Since nobody knows that Mari and I were engaged and Lila didn't know about me and Felix, why don't we switch ourselves to prank her for two days.

Felix suddenly smirks.

Felix: That's not bad. While we prank her, you and Marinette were supposed to plan your wedding soon.

Marinette and Adrien blushed from the word "Wedding".

Marinette: Yeah, we suppose so.

Bridgette then beamed.

Bridgette: Fine with me! I wanna destroy the life of that fox!

Marinette stared at her sister unimpressed but she set it aside and start the fun.

~~~~~

The next day, after the twin duos swapped, Marinette and Adrien are in the house they planned to move in and make a plan for the wedding. Meanwhile, Bridgette was baking with her parents while Felix was having photoshoots with Lila. Felix was getting annoyed with her grip but he controlled himself. The next day, the Akuma Class, including Lila, are at the Seine watching the band Kitty Section performing. After they performed and tossed their masks in the air, the class applaud when the duo came in holding out sweets and their twin siblings noticed them.

Bridgette: Bridgette!

Felix: Felix!

Marinette: Hey, guys!

The class was confused about their identical faces while the duo hands them macaroons and croissants.

Marinette: Who wants sweets?

The class gathered around "Bridgette" and take the sweets. Lila is still clutching at Felix and he was getting annoyed even worse. Then, talking about the twin duos.

Alya: Marinette, I didn't even know you have an identical sister.

Bridgette: I've never told you because you guys will be confused.

Adrien was getting nervous about Felix's annoyance to Lila.

Nino: Dude, are you okay? You were sweating.

Adrien realized it.

Adrien: Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry.

Marinette noticed the situation, so she decided to play along.

Marinette: Oh, Felix. Are you a scared cat?

Adrien's Cat Noir instinct kicks in.

Adrien: Oh, I'm not that scared, M'Lady.

The class went eye wide. Adrien realized what he just did and covered his mouth.

Nino: Dude...

Bridgette rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration.

Bridgette: Girl, quit flirting your fiance here.

The class went eye wide from what she said. Lila is gripping Felix's arm tighter and with full annoyance and anger, he forcefully shoved Lila from him earning gasps from the class.

Alya: Adrien, what the heck?!

Adrien rolled his eyes and exposed the prank.

Adrien: Bro, you can drop the act now.

Felix realized what his brother doing.

Felix: Felix...

Adrien: It's Adrien to you, brother.

The class gasped again in sudden realization. The twin girls sighed in annoyance.

Marinette: You sure are kicking your bad luck, huh, Kitty?

Adrien gives Marinette a Cheshire Cat smile.

Adrien: Made you say that, Princess?

The cat kissed his lady on his hand while the others watch them speechless.

Felix: Are you guys done?

Felix was elbowed by his girlfriend while the duo laughed.

Adrien: I think we're on the same level, twinsie.

Akuma Class: Twinsie?!

Alya: I thought he was your cousin, Adrien!

Adrien: Let's just say that Felix and Bridgette here are me and Mari's twinsies.

Lila went pale in realization. Bridgette then laughs to change the subject.

Bridgette: Before we get further, Mari, Adrien, should you two ask Mom and Dad about the cake?

Marinette: Oh! I forgot!

Adrien laughs at her behavior then he picks her up in a bridal style.

Adrien: Race you there, Felix?

Felix grins back in response and picks up Bridgette as well and both race out of the Seine leaving the class behind. The class went silent until they cheered and congratulating them while the girls are planning for the wedding. Lila however, faints from the experience leaving Nathaniel confused there.