Wicked Bug And Cat

Summary: Lila thought that she had everyone in control and turn down Marinette when a certain black cat had enough of the liar's actions and become a brat alongside his lady.

~~~~~

Lila is having a lucky day after she destroyed Marinette's reputation. She was skipping at the park humming when she saw Adrien in a different style. He was wearing a white gothic motorbike jacket with a blue shirt underneath saying "Wicked Blanc", he then wears black leggings and white boots, and his hair was dyed with white in an emo manner, and he suddenly had a silver piercing. He was on his phone listening to Jagged Stone's music.

Lila: Adrien, is that you?

Adrien suddenly glared at Lila in rage scaring her back.

Lila: Adrien, are you okay? You look not happy.

Adrien scoffed.

Adrien: Oh, I am not happy. Well, I'm not happy because of you.

Lila gasped.

Adrien: You should be ashamed of yourself. You did ruin her reputation, but you didn't realize that I'm mad at you for your actions. You thought that I will be yours? Well, too late, you made a big mistake. So stop with your action because I hate you!

Lila went silent after he scolded him then he left.

Lila: You think this is over, Agreste? Then, this will be payable.

~~~~~

Lila made it to the Agreste manor, then she rang the doorbell and Nathalie answered.

Nathalie: Hello? May I help you?

Lila: I'm here to see Adrien.

Nathalie went quiet but she answered coldly.

Nathalie: I'm sorry. But only Adrien's girlfriend is allowed to go in.

Lila was pissed for a moment then she lied.

Lila: But I'm Adrien's girlfriend.

Nathalie: Do you think I would fall into your lies?

Lila growled until someone came in.

???: Hello, Nathalie.

Lila turned around and went shocked to see Marinette in her gothic dress. It was black with red polka-dots with red boots, and her hair was in buns, and she has a rose gold ring.

Nathalie: Welcome, Miss Marinette.

The gate was opened and Marinette entered the manor. Lila was shocked for a second until Nathalie spoke.

Nathalie: You better leave now, or I'll call the police.

Lila was scolded and left the manor.

~~~~~~

Adrien was playing piano while Plagg was on the desk eating his cheese when the door opened to reveal Marinette.

Marinette: Hey, Kitty.

Adrien looked up to see his girlfriend.

Adrien: Hey, Bugaboo.

Adrien and Marinette hug each other as Tikki flew towards Plagg.

Marinette: Lila was outside the manor trying to get in, but Nathalie is smart enough that I'm your girlfriend.

Adrien burst out laughing.

Adrien: That fox is roasted.

Plagg: Yeah!

Plagg ate one of his cheeses.

Plagg: That sausage girl is out of your luck.

Tikki giggles as she joins him while eating cookies.

Adrien: What do you say? Movies?

Marinette smirked.

Marinette: Movies.

~~~~~

Marinette was walking to school in early Monday when she spotted Adrien yelling at Alya who was pissed while Nino was holding her back.

Adrien: If you're a journalist, you are supposed to fact-check the theories before you posted that stupid video of Lila's!

Alya: Adrien, don't even think about it because Marinette is jealous of her.

Adrien: Jealous?! Why would my girlfriend be jealous of that liar?!

Alya gasped and was taken aback. It was Marinette's cue to clap earning their attention.

Adrien: Mari-bug!

Adrien hugs Marinette and she giggles.

Alya: Marinette, what the heck?!

Both duos blow raspberries at her before walking into school. Alya was very mad while Nino tries to calm her down to prevent Akumatizations. Marinette and Adrien laugh their heads off when they're out of earshot as Marinette grips her boyfriend's hand and he kissed her cheek in return.