Kids from the future

Summary: Bunnix decided to bring the future kids to the past confusing and overwhelming their classmates.

~~~~~

The class is now doing their doing while waiting for their teacher to come. Suddenly, a white portal came out of nowhere. The class was confused but Alix was excited. Stepping out of the portal was a redhead woman in a rabbit-themed suit.

Chloe: Who are you?

Bunnix: My name is Bunnix and I'm from the future. If you're wondering where your teacher is? She's sick for a week. So, I came here to have a little fun with you all.

Mylene: And what is that, exactly?

Bunnix: I'm gonna let you meet your kids from the future.

The class was surprised but nervous about the kids.

Bunnix: I got permission from their parents to get them here to meet your past selves. So, first up, we have Charlotte Bourgeois!

A teen girl stepped out of the burrow.

Charlotte: Hello, I'm Charlotte. But, you can call me Charlie.

Rose adored her.

Chloe: If you're my daughter, who's the father?

Charlotte: His name is Damian Wayne from Gotham.

Chloe was surprised then blushed.

Chloe: Not bad.

Charlotte giggled and sit next to her mother.

Bunnix: Okay, next up, Rachel Kante!

Another girl stepped out of the burrow. This time, she has light skin, brown eyes, pinkish-red hair, she was wearing a diamond sweater with black leggings, black sneakers, and glasses.

Max: That's my daughter?

Rachel: You are 100% correct.

Kim nudged at his best friend.

Sabrina: So, who's your mother?

Rachel pulled out a pocket watch. Alix was shocked then looked at her future self. Bunnix agreed.

Alix: Me?