Haddock Family Reunion

Summary: Marinette and her family were invited to the Viking-Traditional Family Reunion by her cousin and they left for a week. During the whole scenario, Lila tries to blame Marinette for "hurting" her despite that she's out of town alongside Adrien.

~~~~~

Alya: Hey, girl! Are you off for next week? Because I need you to babysit the twins and Chris.

Marinette: Sorry, Alya. My family and I were invited to the family reunion and the party place was so far away from here.

Alya: I understand.

Marinette: It's alright. Also, if Lila tries something about me like I hurt her or something, would you inform the class that I was out of town?

Alya: Sure, girl.

Marinette: Great. Bye.

Marinette hangs up her phone before starts packing up. After a while, she suddenly heard a thud from her balcony. She opened her trapdoor to find her boyfriend sitting like a cat.

Cat Noir: Hello, M'Lady.

Marinette: Hello, Kitty.

Cat Noir entered the trapdoor and noticed her suitcase.

Cat Noir: Whatcha doing?

Marinette: I'm packing. I will be out of town for a week for the family reunion.

Cat Noir: As in the "Haddock Family Reunion?"

Marinette: Yes. How did you know?

Cat Noir detransformed as Plagg makes his way to the Miracle Box.

Adrien: I was invited as well.

Marinette was now happy but she then started to worry.

Adrien: Is something wrong?

Marinette: It was Lila. If she tried to blame me while I'm out, what am I gonna do.

Adrien starts to think before he had an idea.

Adrien: How about we sue her.

Marinette was surprised.

Marinette: What?

Adrien: We know that she had done a lot of crimes. So, I think that we have to sue her and inform her mother.

Marinette: That's not a bad idea. Let's do it.

~~~~~

Rose: Marinette was out of town?

Alya: Yeah. She said she and her family are going to a family reunion which was far away from here.

Nino: I wonder how it went afterward.

Kim: Me either.

Suddenly, Lila walks in with "bruises" and crocodile tears on her eyes.

Lila: Guys, help! Marinette is hurting me!

The class glared at Lila when they suddenly got a message via group chat. It was from Marinette with a picture of her, Adrien, and her cousin with a city in the background full of wild animals. Alix showed Lila the message.

Alix: You were saying?

Lila: But I have proof. Look.

Lila shows the fake picture of Marinette beating her up.

Alix: Max? Markov?

Max snatched Lila's phone and Markov checks it.

Markov: I'm sorry to say but the picture was 100% photoshopped.

Kim grabs Lila's face and wipes it off the makeup to reveal the true colors.

Kim: And we know that this "bruise" is not real.

Just then, Miss Bustier walks in to find them in a situation.

Miss Bustier: What going on here.

Alix, Max, and Kim explained the situation and she was so unpleased.

Miss Bustier: Lila, come with me, now.

Lila: But-

Alix slammed her hand on the table of Adrien's missing seat.

Alix: SHE SAID NOW!!!

Lila jumped then groaned in defeat as she leaves the room and Miss Bustier inform the class to read their lesson's chapter.

~~~~~

Adrien: Hey. What did they say?

Marinette checked the group chat and Alya comment that they exposed Lila and she was now expelled.

Adrien: Wow. That's one way to finish her off.

Marinette: True.

Henry: Blueberry! Banana Boy! You better hurry up before the party started.

The couple heard Henry by the City Hall doorway.

Marinette: We're coming!

Adrien: And for the last time, don't call me Banana Boy!

Henry: Whatever.

The duo entered the City Hall.

~~~~~

A week passed by, Marinette and Adrien run to class late again and they opened the door and fell.

Miss Bustier: Marinette and Adrien. Late again I see?

Adrien: We're good.

Both the duo went to their seats when they noticed that Lila was absent.

Marinette: Did Lila get expelled?

Miss Bustier: Yes. Her mother finds out that she's lying about the school's shut down after every Akuma attack while she lied to us about her world trip.

Alya: I also mentioned that Lila was sued by Adrien's father and was blacklisted to every fashion industry because she blackmailed you and sexually harassed Adrien.

The class gasped.

Marinette: Thank Adrien for the idea. For a bad luck boy, he can always be useful sometimes.

The class laughed as Chloe smiled.

Chloe: Okay, should we get back to class before we talk some more?

Miss Bustier agreed and continues the lesson.