Then Why Were You So Easy To Curse?!

A/N: I don't like Adrien being salty, but I had no idea on this one and it needs something everyone theorized.

Summary: When Ladybug discovered Hawkmoth's plan, she gave up her Miraculous to do his wish. As a thank you, Hawkmoth granted her something that would change her life forever.

~~~~~

Marinette: I know it was him, Tikki. I knew it.

Tikki: Are you sure, Marinette?

Marinette: Only one way to find out. Tikki spots on!

Ladybug swings her way to the Agreste manor and looks for a hidden lair. When she found it and went inside, she discovered Hawkmoth standing in front of the coffin.

Hawkmoth: Emilie, my love. Ladybug and Cat Noir were still on the loose. If I ever get my hands on their Miraculous, we could finally be together again.

Ladybug was surprised when discovering her enemy's plan. He plans to use them to bring his wife back.

Ladybug: Mr. ... Agreste?

Hawkmoth turned around to see Ladybug standing there.

Hawkmoth: What?! How did you get here?!

Ladybug didn't answer as she knows what to do.

Ladybug: Spots off.

Marinette detransformed and Hawkmoth gasped. Marinette starts to remove her earrings.

Tikki: Marinette!

Marinette: Don't worry, Tikki. This is his plan all along.

Marinette remove the earrings and gave them to Hawkmoth.

Marinette: Gabriel Agreste, I wanted you to have the Miraculous of the Ladybug which grants the power of Creation.

Hawkmoth was amazed as he detransformed turning back into Gabriel.

Gabriel: Are you sure?

Marinette: I'm sure.

Nooroo flew between his master and Marinette.

Nooroo: That was a great idea! The Ladybug Earrings has an ability of healing meaning it can heal any living being.

Gabriel and Marinette were surprised about the information.

Marinette: Does that mean we don't need Cat Noir's Miraculous too?

Nooroo agreed as Gabriel takes the Miraculous.

Gabriel: Thank you, Marinette.

Marinette smiled then she looks down looking upset.

Nooroo: What's wrong, Marinette?

Marinette: It's Adrien. He will be mad at you and abandoned you for neglecting him.

Gabriel: Why would he think that?

Marinette: Because he, along with my classmates blamed me and made me a bully, all thanks to Lila.