Little Baby

I cannot tell what is on Ivan's mind

I cannot tell what is on Ivan's mind. His soft glares and heavy sighs bothers me. I can tell he feels sorry for me. This is why I did not want to tell anyone. They will feel sorry for me for getting played and almost getting raped by my boyfriend.

"Ivan,"

"How did you cope with that? Because thinking of it alone makes me want to kick him so hard?" His question brings out a peal of laughter. He's still holding my hand and I feel comforted already. "I've met lots of jerks, but those who hurt women physically are the worst type of people, and they don't deserve to breathe the same air we all breathe. They deserve to be hanged to death." I smile at his words. "I can't believe he did this to my little baby," I burst into laughter and he smiles at me.

"If you call me your little baby one more time, I'm going to be the one kicking you," I mutter. His hand rubs on my face and he gazes at me. "I'm really... okay." I lie again. "Aside feeling dirty whenever I think of it, I'm really okay," I chuckle nervously.

"He still deserves to be hanged to death, though." I laugh again. Ivan leans close to my lips and I get tensed again. If this is a way to get my mind off Finn's mess for a while, it is working. I close my eyes, feeling his lips get close to me, but he isn't kissing me. I open my eyes and he tries to pull off. I hold his hand and pull him back.

"I need this," I say in a whisper.

"I'm not sure you do..." I go ahead and kiss him since he would've ruined the moment. He tastes like vodka, which is intoxicating and kind of sexy. Instantly, I feel hornier than I've been since I sat here with him. His hands brush on my bare thighs and I moan silently.

Ivan holds my back, gently pushing me on the bed and he doesn't break off the kiss. He knows I want this. He is kissing me softly, nibbling on my body and making me gasp for breath. He knows his way around this. At this point, I feel my butt naked on his bed because I have no undies on. My vagina flashes before his eyes and he quickly looks away.

"Do you really want this?" He asks again.

"Yes, I do. Can you stop talking?"

Ivan smirks at me and starts kissing me again. Why do I love his cold hands on my body so much? Why do I want more of him? Ivan pushes himself back, slowly parts my legs open and I heave a deep sigh. This is it, Kara.

What I do not expect is Ivan kissing in between my thighs. I grab the duvet beside me and screech a little. "Oh my God," I mumble to myself. His tongue finds an excellent way to make me lose my mind. He holds my thighs apart and slowly licks the clit. What is he doing to me!! His tongue goes up and down, brushing every side of my vagina and I can't help but scream out.

To make me completely lose my mind, he puts a finger right at my hole, touching the soft part gently. I know he doesn't want to go inside of me but this alone feels so good. Next, his finger rubs on my clit while his tongue now licks around the hole like he's fingering me with it.