I Wish..

Over the past few days, I've been punished for not being able to protect Kara

Over the past few days, I've been punished for not being able to protect Kara. I wish my dad had killed me instead. That would've been better on my side.

He was furious I knew about Finn having Kara's nudes and didn't say shit to him. He assigned one of his friends to get Finn and I was forced to "watch and learn" how to deal with motherfuckers.

I watched them drug Finn, pour alcohol in his mouth and get him into his car. My dad stood next to me, ordering them around. They poured petrol all over the car, pushed the accelerator and I watched the car move at full speed, hitting the trees and rolling over. When he instructed them to set it on fire, I glanced at him with pleading eyes. He gave them the go-ahead and lit the car up on fire.

From where I stood, I could hear Finn's cries. My hands trembled beside me and I looked down. This is why he called me a weak son because I still couldn't get used to the horrors he inflicts on people.
It's always "watch and learn" yet I never learn anything. It only causes nightmares and migraines.

Finn's cries stopped and I could only see flames and his dead body in the car. It was unrecognizable.

Brutal.

My dad looked at me with a smile on his face. "That's how you deal with motherfuckers." I grit my teeth, looking down. "You'll be attending another funeral soon. I suggest you book a flight back home."

"Who... who died?" I stutter.

"Mm, was her name Zuri Kim?" My hands trembled again and he frowns. "Do not play with me, son. I don't know who's going to be next if you keep messing up." He warned me and walked away, getting into his car. I watched his car leave and I broke down in tears, rubbing on my chest and screaming out loud.

He didn't have to do this. Not her.

 Not her