Done

Shit! I did not think this through at all

Dressing up as a nerdy assistant just to please a boy? What happened to my 'staying-out-of-trouble' second year? "Do you know how to drive?" Ivan asks with his eyes on my cleavage.

"Yeah, I do." I pull the blouse to cover my boobs and he sighs a little.

"You're going to make this hard," he ruffles his hair and puts on his black suit. I push the eyeglasses up on my nose and smile.

"You look good," I compliment.

"Why are you dressed like a nerd?" I chuckle and pull my pencil skirt down.

"Isn't it pretty?"

"You are." He says with confidence and I smile. "You're driving today."

"Yes, sir," he chuckles. Ivan comes close to me and kisses me. I pull away and wipe the red lipstick stain on his lips. He smudges it on his lips and smiles.

"Let's go." We head out of the room together and I am getting butterflies in my stomach. We look great together.

We walk to his car and he throws his car key at me. I grab the keys and he smirks. "Do good today." He reminds me.

"I will." I give him a reassuring smile. I open the car and sit down with a sigh. Ivan sits at the back and he takes out his phone again. I start the drive, following the GPS to our location. He's looking like a hot and sexy businessman back there, and all I want to do is rip those clothes off his body.

I follow the route to a mansion away from the city and wonder what we're doing here. I promised Ivan I wouldn't be acting like a curious cat, asking too many questions; even though I badly want to know why we're here. I turn to Ivan and gulp. He holds my hand and I gulp again. "Remember what I said?" I nod my head. "Okay," he sighs heavily and lets go of my hand. Ivan steps out of the car and I step out too. I walk to him and he smiles at me. He takes the lead and I follow him, looking around the mansion and the parked cars.

A lady comes out of the house in a robe looking very pretty. Her skin is perfectly tanned; with long blonde hair and thick eyebrows. Ivan walks up to her and she welcomes him with a kiss on his lips.

A kiss on his fucking lips!

"I missed you," she smiles at him and looks back at me. "Oh hey," she waves at me and shifts her attention back to him. "I'm assuming today will be a good day."

"Here to make up for it," she taps on his cheeks and holds his hand. They head inside and I am stuck here, thinking of what the fuck just happened. Ivan looks back at me, I force out a smile and follow them. I go inside the house after them and stand away from them so they can talk.

Without a single doubt, this blonde is flirting with Ivan. She keeps holding his hand, getting too close to him and smiling every second. She orders someone to get them some drinks and they're both acting like I do not exist. I look around the house, admiring the interior design and furniture. It looks like the blonde likes Ivan's company so much that she's laughing at whatever he's saying. I am pissed off to the core.