First

Day 3 of Ivan not answering my calls and lengthy texts and I'm tired, angry, bored and full of remorse

Day 3 of Ivan not answering my calls and lengthy texts and I'm tired, angry, bored and full of remorse. That conversation we had in the car still haunts me. He tried opening up to me and I messed it up. But, of course, we both are at fault, so why am I the only one who keeps sending a bunch of apologies?

"Myra, I miss him so badly that it's starting to feel like death. Please just call him to show up. Come up with a lie or something." I plead with Myra at the school's cafeteria and she's busily slurping on her smoothie. "Myra!"

"He wouldn't tell me what you did, but he said you hurt him. You stepped on his balls or something?" She laughs. "He will be with the guys today. So you can go there and talk to him."

"No way. I'm still avoiding Tucker."

"If you want to talk to your boyfriend, I suggest you embrace that part also, and be ready to know what rejection feels like." She laughs again. "Oh, I can imagine the bad boy ignoring your ass in front of the guys like you ain't shit." Myra burst into laughter.

"Please come with me."

"No way! Tucker said Wes might be around. I'd rather be sucking Claude's ass."

"Ewww," she slurps on her smoothie again.

Should I go and see Ivan when I know Tucker will be around? Oh, that would be awkward. Thinking about it makes me grit my teeth.

I decide to see Ivan after Myra and I finish our lunch. She's been laughing at my situation, saying it reminds her of her relationship with Wes. They were both toxic!

Speak for yourself, Kara!

I request for an Uber to the guy's place and I've been shaking in my knees. The car stops at the dorm and I can see Ivan's car here. I heave a sigh of relief and step out of the car. The guys are outside on the porch, including Ivan and Tucker. I feel nervous about taking a step forward.

Ivan walks away from the guys and he walks towards me with a frown. He stops at where I stand and glares at me. "Ivan,"

"You told me shit didn't happen, but everyone heard you and him that night. I'm surprised I thought I was the bad one, but you are worse." Ivan lashes at me. I have no words to say to him. "Stay the fuck away from me, Kara. I fucking mean it."

"I didn't lie to you..."

"Nothing happened?" He questions. "You go around sucking dicks, but get mad at me for letting someone do the same to me. Did you for a second, try to find out how uncomfortable I was the whole time? Do you think I wanted her close to me? You think I even wanted to go to her?!"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I am too for allowing myself to fall for you. Go to him. I'm sure he'll take you back." Infuriated, he walks to his car, gets in and drives away.

Tucker walks to me and stands in front of me. "I am not going to be an option in your life Kara. You really aren't the girl I thought you were." He says to me and walks back to the house.